"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Thank you for your interest in the DB Dozen charity auction benefit Doernbecher Children's Hospital. Please note that there is an error in the listing, and the charity has informed us that this particular pair of shoes is actually a size 13, not a size 10 as depicted in the listing. We apologize for the inconvenience.

However, if you would like to continue bidding (as well as prequalify for the remaining shoes in the campaign, please complete the form here: http://www.kompolt.com/qualify/register.html to begin the prequalification process.

You will receive an email to the address provided asking you to confirm. When this is done we will get you added to the auction.

Kind regards,
Kompolt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121796658882?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

8mins left to bid on 1st pair

it's a SIZE 13 not 10 listing is error

Why are you posting about the auction DB's in this thread? They aren't the same shoes.

Why are you posting about the auction DB's in this thread? They aren't the same shoes.
IS there a DB thread for the 12's 

I looked and couldn't find it!

Not much diff in the shoe besides Tinker's John Handcock    oh and the Price

Please link me to the thread

There isn't a thread but none of us here are trying to bid on the shoes so it ain't worth posting really

the all black's not bad, but probably will pass on those. too similar to the nubucks i already have.

the flints, i'm not sure. bought 2 pair of the 03s sold a pair and wore down a pair. it was to make up for not able to buy the OG taxi and the flints were the closet thing other than the taxi lows i did buy back then. 

not buying the french blue tho, didn't like'em back then...still not feeling them. 

Anyone know when the Black/Red 12's release next year? Sorry I didnt see  a thread for those yet.

I plan on putting these in the kicktionary 
nthat.gif

have they auctioned the #12 pair yet? I'm interested to see how much that one goes for. gotta figure it will go for the most
nerd.gif

have they auctioned the #12 pair yet? I'm interested to see how much that one goes for. gotta figure it will go for the most
nerd.gif
i think it's still #9 right now. kinda interesting tho, was just showing a friend how much they go for and the current pair they are auctioning are the Gamma 12, not the all black. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom