"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

These shouldn't be a problem. With everything coming out this month including black OVOs and black yeezys, i doubt these will be a stressful purchase.

These shouldn't be a problem. With everything coming out this month including black OVOs and black yeezys, i doubt these will be a stressful purchase.

In my opinion, will be like Laney 14 type deal. Will sell out. Just give it a couple weeks or so.

Laney 14 in my area took about a month or so to fully sell out.

Say, Whats the average price on infant and toddler sizes on these? Adult size is hittin for 190 so im curious on on the other sizes.

i just took them off lol
leather is great but there a pain the the butt to put on
i dont remember the og's or any of the past retros 12's being so hard to get on

My only problem with them is why this remaster b.s. if we still cant get metal laces on the 12's

I thought remasters were the $220 pairs

i just took them off lol
leather is great but there a pain the the butt to put on
i dont remember the og's or any of the past retros 12's being so hard to get on

My only problem with them is why this remaster b.s. if we still cant get metal laces on the 12's

I thought remasters were the $220 pairs

naw remastered are the 190 pairs
220 = nike air pairs

In my opinion, will be like Laney 14 type deal. Will sell out. Just give it a couple weeks or so.

Laney 14 in my area took about a month or so to fully sell out.
That works for me because i'm getting them on release day. Sucker for 12s and an all black 12 is just too good to pass on.

Saw someone wearing these on the subway today, man they look nice on feet :smh:
I might be back in, depends on if I can get the Yeezys tomorrow. The addiction is real :x :smh:

Last edited:
Yep, I don't like the gold eyelets.

Yea I don't know why that was included. The Taxi's have visible yellow on the back pull tab, trimming and soles which compliments the gold eyelets. These have no discernible gold anywhere other than the eyelets. It looks really stupid.

I was in for these. Now... just doesn't do it for me. Maybe the ones that are suppose to drop Sept.

Back
Top Bottom