"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I guess they didn't make a hoodie for those? Seen the tee, but Jordan tees are hit and miss, tried on a L (usual size). Length was fine, but sleeves was so short. Like I was a wearing a muscle tee or something, that's how bad the sleeves were. LOL.

I'm 6'3", and any time I buy a Jordan tee I go for a 3X even though my true size is 2X, just to be on the safe side. Sometimes 2Xs are long enough and sometimes they aren't.

So much for these being sooooo easy to get. Struck out on all 9 raffle entries now I have to wake up early for no damn reason. Fml

better than when it used to be 5am for the west coast folk. very appreciative of that change.

Sold out in just only 2 mins at urbanjunglestore

grin.gif

Raffles are one thing but online is another, these arent gonna be that hard, all them people camping for these and majority of the raffle winners dont know what the hell to do when it comes to buying online ON RELEASE DAY. U tell em u copped from FTL OR FNL, they be like "how u did that?" Thats why their only options are either campng or trying their luck at the raffles, theyre clueless otherwise.. If u know how to navigate these sites, ur golden, its gonna be easy peezy, bet. This is a gr for goodness sakes.

Those silly launch locators, late last week it was all fcfs now i just checked and they did raffles
mean.gif
... Thats cool i work saturdays anyway, so im going the online route... Good thing i go to lunch at 10am... Because these Feb ballers are ruthless in da 813  im taking no chances..... Thats a smart guy above me
wink.gif

Last edited:
where did you ask? the only place i thought were doing fcfs is international. I thought about lining up but not sure what to expect of the crowd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom