"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

SNKRS app gave me a series of air balls and then when I finally got through, I had to re-try my password 6 times before it took it. Then, it wouldn't accept my credit card. During this process, I got a few more air balls. Ultimately I had to use PayPal to check out. Very annoying. 

snrks went through like butter. while Im still waiting in line on NDC. FA, FNL, FTL - none of those pages would load.

I know it's an easy cop for most of you but I'm online and I'm having a harder time trying to get a sz 12 on these then I did the cements

anybody got ndc email confirmation ? paypal sent email about payment submitted ...

Ever since they went to andriod, this app has been trash. It denied all of my payment methods. I had to go threw paypal to get them.

If it wasn't for the 10% I get through nike, I wouldn't use this trash.

Appears Paypal is the go to method now on SNKRS. Tried the CC I had stored 5 times. Paypal went through on the first attempt.

man people rushed the door at kids footlocker so they shut it down, going back home to sleep

Copped on SNKRS. Air balled a few times when adding payment and a few more when trying to place order. Finally went thru using PayPal as payment when a card wouldn't work.

Back
Top Bottom