"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Ive been thinking , being theyre the usual color pattern he chooses ,that these may have originally been a Drake idea pair that got scrapped.

Yea I'm done with raffles after this one. Had to go to the hood mall 20 min away instead of my normal mall 2 min away, and I'm still standing in a long *** line. Luckily I don't even want anything else except the space jams this year.

FNL charged me after i completed the review order step, and then sent me back to the item page saying session timed out.  im guessing 
Check your card, you'll be charged but will get an error on the page.
if this happens, does it mean you will be getting a refund in the coming days, or that you got a pair? tia

Congrats to everyone who picked up. A friend copped from the local mall, these ARE pretty sexy in hand. I'm having a little regret on passing lol. Spent about $500 week before last on the cement 4s and 72-10s (someone let me cop at retail) and I need those Bruce Lee Kobes in a couple weeks for the collection. Just going to have to wait for the flu games to satisfy my 12 urges.

FNL charged me after i completed the review order step, and then sent me back to the item page saying session timed out.  im guessing 

if this happens, does it mean you will be getting a refund in the coming days, or that you got a pair? tia
refund

I don't know for certain. I'd say if you don't get a confirmation they'll reverse the charges in the coming days.

Just did a stock check and these sold INCREDIBLY at footlocker family of stores

Like it's basically a complete sell through some spotty sizes(14)

GS got destroyed at retail stores lol

We really didn't expect this we figured it sit hence no raffles were really done

This is rather surprising

Check your card, you'll be charged but will get an error on the page.
No order confirmation number or email, you most likely are not getting a pair. The pending charges will just be canceled and drop off.

Just for a comparison

The sell through for these is better than both Aqua 8 and chrome 8's

Totally wasn't exoected

unless you get a confirmation screen and email  :  refund            

Back
Top Bottom