"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Has anyone gotten their pair shipped from Nike/SNKRS yet? First time my shoes have taken this long to receive a shipping email, So I called Nike for my order status and they said they're still trying to fulfill the order and checking other warehouses and if they can't they'll refund me. So looks like I may get a cancel. Anyone else?

Has anyone gotten their pair shipped from Nike/SNKRS yet? First time my shoes have taken this long to receive a shipping email, So I called Nike for my order status and they said they're still trying to fulfill the order and checking other warehouses and if they can't they'll refund me. So looks like I may get a cancel. Anyone else?

Mine still says "In Progress"

Last edited:
The moment you realize... You done goofed

When the sneaker gods bless you, but you don't humble thy self. So they humble you :rofl:

Don't feel bad dude. Stick to your guns :pimp:
haha, I still feel they tight but that's my opinion. But I do like some only the looks it's just not for me. My wife made fun of me once for getting out of my shell and trying some skinny jeans on. It was a funny day. We still laugh to this day!

Mine still says "In Progress"

I actually got a "preparing to ship" which I thought was a good sign but when I called in the lady on her end sees that my order still needs to be fulfilled and something about they're still searching other warehouses for my order lol.

i haven't called nike but i'm in the same boat as you SMFH. eastbay cancelled my wc4's but i got lucky and a HOH opened up near me and i was able to catch a restock.

Nike has been really slow shipping things out but they build in an extra day of processing so have faith . They will arrive on time .

Still nothing on snkrs order. I get most sat releases at my house by tuesday usually. Oh wrll

I just received a shipping delay for my SNKRs order.  New ship date is 3/9

Anyone else got their shipping confirmation or delay from NDC?

same thing happened to me when I ordered from snkrs app with the WC4 release a couple weeks ago,,,
you should call asap and complain and you will get some kind of discount on something,,
i received free next day air and my pair was ordered on a sat of course and arrived early Tuesday

I actually got a "preparing to ship" which I thought was a good sign but when I called in the lady on her end sees that my order still needs to be fulfilled and something about they're still searching other warehouses for my order lol.

My God, I'm really about to get my first cancel...smfh

Mine still says Estimated date is 3/3/16. But still no Shipping confirmation :-(

same thing happened to me when I ordered from snkrs app with the WC4 release a couple weeks ago,,,
you should call asap and complain and you will get some kind of discount on something,,
i received free next day air and my pair was ordered on a sat of course and arrived early Tuesday

Same with the OVO

Back
Top Bottom