"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I just wanted one pair and struck out smh

Same here fam been trying all week AND Lined up on release day to be told they're sold out 2 ppl left in front of me to the door [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] guess it's le Francois Azures por moi

These masters are so sick. Can't wait to see them in hand. People are sleeping

idk about sleeping man, they sold out extremely quick lol. these are the most hyped GR jordan release in at least a year

idk about sleeping man, they sold out extremely quick lol. these are the most hyped GR jordan release in at least a year

One of the most hyped GR releases of all time actually. Loving it.
dont see the hype. Less than 90 pages on day of release. Lots of cancelations creating a stir now tho.

Got my pairs in... Jump man tab a little uneven.. Doesn't bother me much. Other than that nice quality all around.

As for fit. If you have narrow feet, I'll go down a size. I have wide feet so it fits perfect for me. I can however move/shift my feet all the way down to the toe box and there would be about half a inch of space left but again I have wide feet. I wear size 10.5 in 11 5 4, size 10 in 13 7 and size 11 in 1 10 for reference. Hope this helps.

Btw that box is huge!

dont see the hype. Less than 90 pages on day of release. Lots of cancelations creating a stir now tho.

Eh, the world is much bigger than one thread on niketalk. Only place I've actually seen people talk down about this shoe is on this site lol. Very strange, but I'm very very happy with the shoe and relieved I snagged a pair.

These are dope it was only a matter of time before Jordan brand dropped an all black 12

Last edited:
Mine fit TTS. NDC came through yesterday. Happy to stash my pair for a few months. Already locked in for the frenchies, and those are an immediate wear.

the quality of the leather on these are trash, why is everyone so hyped about these....guess ppl love a basic lookin shoe

Mine fit TTS. NDC came through yesterday. Happy to stash my pair for a few months. Already locked in for the frenchies, and those are an immediate wear.

You must normally go down half size as is... love these but they are too long.. hope French blues are a closer to tts fit cause white shoes already appear bigger

Last edited:
the quality of the leather on these are trash, why is everyone so hyped about these....guess ppl love a basic lookin shoe

I would have to agree, feels a little cheap. Looks like the French Blue's tho will be better quality. Glad i was cancelled on one and have a reserved pair of the FB's. Prefer those classics over these.

Last edited:
I would've gotten these if they released at some other point in the year, not to upset about not getting them though, could live without them. Frenchies and Blk/Red on the other hand I can not 
nerd.gif

Wonder if the french blue and flu game gonna be hard to get. I bet it'll be more quantity available for them

Wonder if the french blue and flu game gonna be hard to get. I bet it'll be more quantity available for them

Maybe the French blue will be hard to get off Nike. Since some sizes are already on hold for some, since they couldn't fulfill the master 12 order.

Back
Top Bottom