"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

If you depend on the J23 app to cop restocks, you shot of copping is not good. 
eyes.gif
  Lot of information on twitter is posted prior and doing your own legwork goes a long way.

Last edited:

If you depend on the J23 app to cop restocks, you shot of copping is not good. 
eyes.gif
  Lot of information on twitter is posted prior and doing your own legwork goes a long way.
I was able to scoop up an extra pair of 72-10s from snkrs earlier today and oreo 4s a couple of weeks ago thanks to the J23 app and apparently those sold out pretty quick. Seems to work great from my experience so far. I check twitter occasionally as well.

Copped a pair of The Master 12's on shoepalace.com friday night while looking at flu game ad. Got lucky and didnt even know they restocked.

Sorry bro. didn't check the deets.

I'll take an L there lol
When i do  a store inventory check, every store in my area comes back with in stock.  But, only those 3 sizes?  Strange... bout to take a drive and find out.

:lol: no worries
it's probably a glitch

Or maybe a return pair, with a slight defect that an OCD can't live with.

That being said, I'm playing catch up and I think I need these in my life lol. Anybody can point me to a 10.5?

Or maybe a return pair, with a slight defect that an OCD can't live with.

That being said, I'm playing catch up and I think I need these in my life lol. Anybody can point me to a 10.5?
Best wishes, bruh.  Just keep grinding and you'll find a pair.

That ship have sailed months ago
These along with most of my collection got stolen. See prices around $300 on goat and stock x. I was asking whether there's been a restock because a) hopefully catch a pair or b) drive down resell prices.

These along with most of my collection got stolen. See prices around $300 on goat and stock x. I was asking whether there's been a restock because a) hopefully catch a pair or b) drive down resell prices.

Sorry to hear that. I Will be on the look out for you.

Back
Top Bottom