"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

This is sad! We can't go on like this. I'm a black man with 2 son's and God knows That this is not the way!
On the subject of violence you are right on, you don't comply and you get it, you comply and same result, violence is not the solution either. Person was shot dead today about 2 blocks where I stay by the cops this morning. Look at the news minutes ago and read cops have been killed. Concerning all around.

Last edited:
I'm here in Dallas for work....heard what I thought was fireworks, people were laying down on the ground everywhere.... Heard a couple of automatic rifles go off, definitely more than 1 shooter...it was madness

I'm here in Dallas for work....heard what I thought was fireworks, people were laying down on the ground everywhere.... Heard a couple of automatic rifles go off, definitely more than 1 shooter...it was madness

Be very careful!

Just sold a pair

Regrets..,,
mean.gif
So why'd you sell it?

Was trolling guys on eBay for a pair of these because I refused to pay above retail(prices are 300+. Woke up this morning to a dude telling me he would do 215 shipped for his VNDS pair. I hopped on it, wasn't feeling these at first but now I don't mind them. Now I need to figure how to get these 2 pair of metallics this week smh

Was trolling guys on eBay for a pair of these because I refused to pay above retail(prices are 300+. Woke up this morning to a dude telling me he would do 215 shipped for his VNDS pair. I hopped on it, wasn't feeling these at first but now I don't mind them. Now I need to figure how to get these 2 pair of metallics this week smh
Those Metallics gonna be easy to get bro. Don't trip

but you paid above retail for a used pair

Lack of restocks, the red//blk 12 restocked a few times. These probably had 1 or 2 on FNL restocks

I just think it's crazy because there's really nothing special about them to me. They're nice but it's just an all-black 12. I don't even think I've worn mine more than 2 or 3 times.

I guess they really just were that hyped

I just think it's crazy because there's really nothing special about them to me. They're nice but it's just an all-black 12. I don't even think I've worn mine more than 2 or 3 times.

I guess they really just were that hyped
They could just be special to others then.  Nothing crazy about that, it's just personal preference.  I think they're an awesome shoe and I'm glad I was able to snag at retail but would have paid extra if needed to secure.

These along with most of my collection got stolen. See prices around $300 on goat and stock x. I was asking whether there's been a restock because a) hopefully catch a pair or b) drive down resell prices.

Wow bro sorry to hear that..

What's the details?

Back
Top Bottom