the Melo series

Will it be discountinued do 2 lack of sales, his shoes never seem to have any appeal or buzz I never anybody say I'm about to cop me some melos.

I think they will continue to produce them, but it is clear they will never be an extremely popular line.

These will go on sale
1. They're not all that great looking.
2. Melo isn't exactly the most popular athlete.
3. He's having a horrible season.
sick.gif

I think they will continue to produce them, but it is clear they will never be an extremely popular line.

every shoe has been sub par looks wise. only one i feel is alright is the eggplant ones from the last shoe (don't know which numbered one it is).

Contrary to popular belief (i.e. people who just hate on/ don't like Melo [as a person or player] and/or people who for some reason think that ANY shoeline will create a buzz like Jordan did) The Melo line has sold pretty well comparitively to other $100+ Basketball shoes on the market each year he has had asignature.

i think they will continue with the melo line. jordan brand will always make non sig basketball shoes like the 2.5 but with the melo name on the shoe, itallows the shoe to sell a little better than it would by itself

They put almost all J'z on sale eventually right?? I saw the All Star XX3 on sale for $99 in Athletes Foot months ago. I mean they all get marked downafter they've been out for more than 6 months. So the Melo's will be on sale soon enuff for bout $60. I just so happen to love Melos by the way. I gotem all from 1.5's-M5's. One of my favorite colors is Carolina Blue. Plus i like Carmelo's game.

shoe line has been pretty wack, they need to come out with a hot shoe, or the line is done

i think jb does its players no justice by making shoes with the same old style design, this is why i never buy melos or any team jordans for that matter

does seem to be falling off, but i still think the v.5's are the best non-series jordan ever.

after the 1.5's melo line fell off bad!! and its jus been decreasing and decreasing and soon there will be no melo line sorry to say.

Back
Top Bottom