*The Minnesota Vikings are your 2008 NFC North Champions!* MIN 20, NYG 19..Dam itz Lou = Salty

Lets Choke Vikings!

Just like the Twins this past season, the way we've played coming up to the playoffs doesn't deserve a playoff birth. 6 fumbles?! My god
sick.gif

I expect we rest Jacobs, but the full defense and offense will be out there for at least a half. If they aren't playing the way Coughlin wants them to,they might be in there longer. Anyway, I hope we get the W, but will be watching with little interest.

Anyone else find it strange this is the 4th regular season meeting between these 2 teams just since 2004?

Seems like the Vikings have played the Giants (including the playoffs) 15 times the past decade dang....

13 hours until gametime
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif
...question for you Giants fans:Has Coughlin let out any word on what he plans to do with his starters?

what's up boys...we gonna get it done tomorrow? i'll be at work
frown.gif
so someone's gotta do my share of cheering!

Originally Posted by JPZx

13 hours until gametime
...question for you Giants fans: Has Coughlin let out any word on what he plans to do with his starters?

He's playing them bro...That's what he did last year against the Pats, and that's what he'll do this year. Coughlin is old school. Jacobs isDoutbful and Aaron Ross is out.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what's up boys...we gonna get it done tomorrow? i'll be at work
frown.gif
so someone's gotta do my share of cheering!
You work anywhere with internet access? You could probably stream the game on ChannelSurfing.net or *********

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

He's playing them bro...That's what he did last year against the Pats, and that's what he'll do this year. Coughlin is old school. Jacobs is Doutbful and Aaron Ross is out

He wanted his team to go into the playoffs coming off a great win..and they got that last week against Carolina. I think he'll start resting some key players by halftime, and hopefully we'll take full advantage of that.
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

If the Giants' starters want their rest, then how about they build a 47-3 lead at halftime, then they can play all the backups....problem solved.

Go GGGGG-Men......go BBBears !!

That is all

Bears

Bears 28th ranked pass defense.
Texans 4th ranked pass offense.

That is all

Vikings

the giants should try to win the game and dont be resting people , they arent playing agame next week so they should play all there players

The master plan:

1) Vikings get into the playoffs (either way it doesnt matter), they get the #3 seed.
2) Atlanta wins their game, Carolina loses their game, Atlanta gets the #2 seed in the NFC.
3) Anybody but the Cowboys gets the #6 seed against Minnesota (I am scared of them no lie), Minnesota is comfortable at home and takes care of business
4) Minnesota goes on the road in the divisional playoffs against an ATL team that we could of defeated week 16 at home. They play a turnover-free game and takecare of business in the Georgia Dome (keyword Dome)
5) Carolina is angry they got the #5 seed, they take care of business against Arizona and the Giants
6) Minnesota then gets homefield advantage against a Carolina team they defeated Week 3 at home. Vikings win the NFC Championship game.
7) Minnesota plays Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl. Tomlin was sent over to Pittsburgh in case of a Vikings/Steelers Super Bowl and finds a way to cleverly throwthe game against the Vikings so Minnesota and their fans can have a super bowl ring.

easy game......

oh if we play dallas then this goes right out of the water. You would have to think Childress is smarter than Philips but it would be a epic battle of themindless. That game would be a coinflip even in the Metrodome

I'm just telling you before it happens.

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

3) Anybody but the Cowboys gets the #6 seed against Minnesota (I am scared of them no lie), Minnesota is comfortable at home and takes care of business .

I think that would be a a great game. Although, If Barber is still hampered, then an ineffective Barber means a one sided Cowboys. That doesn't bode wellfor any team in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by JPZx

13 hours until gametime
...question for you Giants fans: Has Coughlin let out any word on what he plans to do with his starters?

He's playing them bro...That's what he did last year against the Pats, and that's what he'll do this year. Coughlin is old school. Jacobs is Doutbful and Aaron Ross is out.
i want a 13th w lets get it g-men
pimp.gif

Not showing it here....stupid Panthers

anyone know where to get a link?

Back
Top Bottom