The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Good thing about this fight for Luke is that Strickland doesn't have fight ending power. Unfortunately, Luke's chin is Amir Khan status, maybe worst.

While typing this I saw Uriah Hall suffered a broken orbital, geeeze...

...RIP Luke

Chad Mendez is on JRE today. He announced that he is coming out of retirement and doing bare knuckle boxing.

Chandler vs Gaethje as good as off.

Chandler said he aint gettin vaccinated. Maybe theyll jus move venues?

Is NY mandating fully vax people at events or anywhere now?

If so you know damn well that event ain't happening there. Dana himself and probably more than half the roster most likely arent vax.

NY for sure is not happening. Keep in mind these mandates are happening now, and things will only get worse by November.

“They offered me Sean actually a while back and I just wasn’t interested because he’s just a ******* nobody,” Luke Rockhold said. “It wasn’t the fight I wanted. It didn’t make any sense, no one knew of him, and I didn’t give two ****s about him. And now it’s like Dana’s trying to piss me off with it. And now he’s obviously been out there, he beat Uriah Hall, he looked decent and he took a ranking. So, there’s something to work with I guess now. It’s maybe not the fight that I exactly wanted, but you gave me the right fight card.”

Yeah, a ny event is not likely. Reading the comments on mmajunkie and the majority sound like antivaxxers.

Neither of them are doing anything. It’s sort of frustrating. I’m all for fighters rights and pay. But there’s no reason why one of the greatest HWs or LHWs are just sitting on the shelf.

Yea if fighters are required to get vaxxed that NY card getting relocated real quick. I'm sure bunch of the fighters along with Chandler are anti vaxx.

Yea if fighters are required to get vaxxed that NY card getting relocated real quick. I'm sure bunch of the fighters along with Chandler are anti vaxx.
chandler had the vaccine not 100% fda approved excuse and said his kids had other vaccinations because those have been around 100 years. So I guess he'll be waiting 99 more years.

This guys ******* nuts

“All these things might be true,” Strickland said in a selfie video. “But I’ll tell you one thing. Me and you might never fight. I don’t care about fighting in the cage for ego reasons. I like to get paid at something I enjoy. But I’ll tell you f*cking one thing. You just can’t live in a radius of me and run your f*cking mouth and not expect for me to hit you in the face.”

“We don’t need to fight. That’s fine. But I’m going to run into you at RVCA. I’m going to see you in the parking lot, and I’m going to walk up to you and smack you in the f*cking face. And you seem like the kind of p*ssy that runs his f*cking mouth and gets hit and then calls the cops. But you’re such a smug, cocky motherf*cker … I would probably take a misdemeanor charge just to smack you and watch your f*cking head bounce off the ground. So again, we don’t gotta fight. But don’t run your f*cking mouth, because I’m going to see you again, and I’m going to smack you in the f*cking face.”

Dana answered some questions today:

-Said him and Francis had an issue after the first Stipe fight and it was never resolved. "Francis and I are what we are"
-Plainly stated that Francis should for sure be the next fight for winner of Lewis/Gane
-Wasn't amused nor at all happy with Strickland's comments about killing someone in the cage
-Said he talked to MSG yesterday and they are "good to go"

This one will be something special. Bobby Green my guy but Fiziev looks to be born for violence.

E59nDs3WYAUWNho.jpg

Dana answered some questions today:

-Said him and Francis had an issue after the first Stipe fight and it was never resolved. "Francis and I are what we are"
-Plainly stated that Francis should for sure be the next fight for winner of Lewis/Gane
-Wasn't amused nor at all happy with Strickland's comments about killing someone in the cage
-Said he talked to MSG yesterday and they are "good to go"

Dana is so ****in ruthless but so ****in smart.

“I don’t think it’ll be in New York City,” Gaethje said on the UFC weigh-in show (via MMAJunkie). “I think it’ll be in probably Texas or something, somewhere way sweeter than New York City. New York City sucks. Anywhere outside of that place, and we’ll be good to go.”

Back
Top Bottom