The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I have nothing against Ed Herman but he was supposed to loose that fight against Mike Rodriguez. The ref gifted him a break after a body shot. We need retribution.

OMalley starting some beef with Shelby is an interesting turn lol

“I don’t even know if I’m supposed to say this… Sean Shelby was mad at me.” O’Malley shared on The BrO’Malley Show on YouTube (via Sports Keeda). “Dude, I don’t wanna fight in New York. It’s far, the taxes are ridiculous, and Tim (Welch) has no-Gi or no, ADCC trials that weekend.”

“And he told me that before I even potentially had a fight. So, that’s his thing, and I’m not gonna say, ‘No. I have a fight’. We’re doing it, especially when I could fight like a month later in Vegas. And Sean Shelby was just like, mad and like, ‘Fine. Go hang out with (American rapper) 6ix9ine’. Like, just acting like a f**king tool, dude. So, I don’t know if I should’ve said that or not. But it’s like, dude, come on. What do you do?”

Nice first round, exactly what we wanted to see. Fiziev's punches at times look a lil stiff kind of makes me wonder about his ceiling. Leaves his chin exposed too

He's a funny as dude. Fiziev got real personality unlike some of the other cats from that region. His IG stories are hilarious.

Bobby Green has never been a joke. Big respect. It was a close one but Fiziev had the first two before Bobby started coming on. What a fight...

Cant believe so many people are on Derrick (betting wise). Hard to see this any other way then Gane dominating.

Back
Top Bottom