The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The time has finally come
smokin.gif

Too my Aldo brahs. Mount up!!!
Present.

Impressive work by Dunham. In a 5 fight window spanning 2012-2014, Dunham faced TJ Grant, Tibau, RDA, Cowboy and Barboza 
sick.gif

Whoa!!!! Two judges gave 10-8 rounds 
eek.gif
 I feel like they never give 10-8

Last edited:
Fergurson vs Barboza next 
pimp.gif
 should have been Khabib though 
mean.gif

Nate Diaz finally fighting on the Cowboy/RDA card. Only fought once in 2014 and hasn't fought all year in 2015 
mean.gif
 he's going to lose to Michael Johnson too probably in a frustrating fashion 
mean.gif

THIS ROUND. Ferguson connected on an illegal kick to a downed opponent. Barboza was dazed

Idk if Barboza is all the way back but they are going at it.. wow

Ferguson dove for a knee bar from like across the cage 
roll.gif

What a round man. They were tagging each other with some clean jabs and straights. Barboza looked like he connected on a spinning body kick

Jesus. They were about equal in strikes I believe numbers wise. Barboza probably won because of the point taken away to Ferguson

Did Barboza throw a spinning heel kick to the back of Ferguson's thigh at the end of the first round?

First time for everything I suppose :lol:

He's a monster on the mat and his striking is catching up to his ground game. To withstand that onslaught from Barboza was impressive... we could be looking at a future champ. Khabib would have had his hands full tonight

El cucuy should get the winner of pettis vs Alvarez .

Hopefuly Khabib comes back healthy.
Wouldn't be mad at that, Khabib should get Dariush (his last W was BS) or Michael Chisea or Iaquinta (another guy who shouldn't have gotten a W in his last fight)

Ferguson should be one fight away from fighting for the belt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom