The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Lol huh?

Gus been washed. And Jon just went to a split decision with a former middleweight who injured his leg halfway through the fight and still made it the distance. Some folks argue Santos deserved the decision even.

I still think Jon is too big and too strong and his wrestling is too legit for Israel to have a real chance anytime soon, but Jon looking better than ever lately is far from the truth
At the time they fought, Gus was better than the first time they fought imo.

Jon's been known to coast against people he should demolish. He doesn't want to get caught. Doesn't mean Jon is on his way out. I think THAT is far from the truth.

At the time they fought, Gus was better than the first time they fought imo.

Jon's been known to coast against people he should demolish. He doesn't want to get caught. Doesn't mean Jon is on his way out. I think THAT is far from the truth.

Well we’re gonna have to agree to disagree, because this latest version of Gus ain’t what he was, didn’t he even announce his retirement after getting subbed by Anthony Smith? Now that’s a guy that’s on his way out

Also I dunno about coasting, is he coasting or does he just adjust his strategy to deal with guys he feels can catch him?

Regardless, I never said Jon was on his way out, that was someone else. But Jon looking better than ever, but yet Jon is coasting to decisions against former middleweights that he “should demolish” seems like two completely opposing things.

Some people don't even try to hide the nut hugging, :lol:

Jon was literally destroying everyone on his way up and now he's winning split decisions to hobbled opponents.

"Better than ever"

Guys doing lines of coke off a strippers *** in the ABQ right now, in tears watching Izzy's ascent because he knows if he wasn't such a disingenuous junkie he probably would've been the biggest star the UFC has ever had outside of Connor and Ronda.

Dude is so desperate for a big fight that he's gonna send tough tweets directed at someone 40lbs lighter than him, when he really should be focused on going to HW.

Jon can't sell out an 18k seat arena, Izzy's out here selling out 60k seat stadiums.

Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe things been different since the USADA bust. Kind of weird how that works when you’re under scrutiny.

But his Anime trash talk above. Wow. Lol.

Jones GOAT imo. But yeah definitely hasn’t been the same lately. I don’t see how Israel ever puts on that much weight to fight jones

Ill say this...."on his way out" in context is ALOT different to jones then the average fighter...

I should have said, hes towards the latter part of his career and he aint getting any younger

OG jones was just so creative and unpredictable, dood was so far ahead of the pack, now almost a decade removed everyone's using his moves, the spinning elbows, oblique kicks, arm torques in the clinch....quite simply the game has caught up, he still leading the pack but not by as much anymore.

Thats why it would be crazy to see him clean the division again, like this is crazy stuff...some guys hold the belt maybe 2-3 times you know have some good defenses.....this dood has held the belt almost 10 years now

I don't wanna hear that DC stuff either, he beat him twice straight up. The only loose end that has yet to be tied up is rumble johnson, DC SMASHED him twice.....jon never got to fight him. I know jon still wants that fight, maybe thats the HW fight they were talking about?

coming out to live sinead o'conner > izzy's "Step Up" intro > the green halloween spirit store smoke entrance > diego's from dusk till dawn crucifix walkout

*edit* BRO this came up on my feed and I stand ALLLL THE WAY CORRECTED :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
“Velasquez has informed the UFC of his intention to withdraw from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) testing pool, effectively signaling his retirement from active MMA competition.”

Former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez has been officially removed from both the USADA testing pool and the UFC rankings.

Vince getting the first cycle ready as we speak.

According to Raphael Marinho of Brazilian publication Combate, Jedrzejczyk will not make the strawweight’s 116-pound limit for the fight. Waterson, in turn, has reportedly refused to accept a fight with Jedrzejczyk if she is unable to make the contracted weight.

Per Combate’s report, the UFC also attempted to push Mackenzie Dern and Amanda Ribas, who are scheduled to fight on the card, into the main event spot against Waterson. Waterson is said to have declined these opponents as well, seemingly sticking to her guns.

The promotion is now reportedly working on a bout between Jedrzejczyk and short-notice replacement Angela Hill. If this fight is made, Waterson could reportedly be moved to the upcoming UFC 244 card in New York City against a to-be-determined opponent.

It’s because of the implants :lol:

normally I’m a sucker for those skinny Eastern European girls with huge boobs but those implants are hot garbage for her frame :lol:

Poor girl. Being tight with Gezary Matuda must be difficult. Sry joanna no amount of plastic surgery will make you that beautiful. Just accept it hahah

I might be rockin a baldie but I'm never gunna be Tyson Beckford. These r the breaks JJ hahah

So Conor wants to fight Frankie who said he was moving to BW?? That fight makes zero sense at this point. People may have wanted to see it 3-4 years ago.

Also sucks to hear the JJ/Waterson fight appears to be off. Cant blame Waterson for not accepting it at catchweight considering she's close to a title shot.

Bro conor’s stock is falling FAST with izzy looking to be the next UFC poster boy

Conor wont have as much pull in negotiations anymore.

Im serious he prolly doesnt fight until he’s hurting for another big payday.....cant maintain that lifestyle for long....

Not neccessary... we saw the SI Body issue. She ain't it. I used to think she was fire but meh
LOL she's still up there for me even if those pics were not flattering. I mean I get the idea of the Body issues but why did ESPN do her so dirty?? PVZ or Ostovich would be my top 2.

Ohhhh I forgot about Ostovich. Yeah she might be #1.
Paige fell off after getting a wee bit butch

1570661700478.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom