The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Charles the uncrowned champ.

Can't wait for that fight man. Man I wish it were stateside so i could be there for it.

Dawg, he beat Justin lol there’s no way they’d not put him in a title fight unless he refused it

That's what I'm saying, stripping him of the title in the first place was just foolish and made zero sense.

I hope Charles continues his reign in the UFC, we need to see him vs. Volk

That's what I'm saying, stripping him of the title in the first place was just foolish and made zero sense.

I hope Charles continues his reign in the UFC, we need to see him vs. Volk
Yeah it was dumb they didn’t need to strip him at all, despite what the commission said. Dana could have had the final say

But yeah, we already knew that lol. To not put him in a title fight next would be inconceivable

Never forget when iaquinta missed weight against khabib and dana still said he’d give iaquinta the belt if he won

“The title is on the line,” White said during a press conference (h/t MMAJunkie)assembled for the new UFC 223 headliners. “As far as the commission goes, Khabib is the one that’s eligible for the title. But obviously, if ‘Ragin’ Al wins this fight, he’s the champ.”

Man it's hard to see Islam losing but would love for Charles to keep this incredible run going. Man's one of the most exciting fighters to watch.

Back
Top Bottom