The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yea I think Dustin is a fringe top 10 LW and his lack of polish and speed will cost him against Eddie. I just hope Eddie comes in attack mode and not the boring style from his fights with Pettis and Melendez. 

I pegged that fight for something to go wrong. I was guessing it was gonna be weight

Bum *** Cejudo

Took a chance for Pettis to elevate himself into #1 contender status. They gotta push someone between Borg, Pettis and Moreno

Eddie on paper SHOULD beat Dustin. On paper

Last edited:
I wonder what other fights will get cancelled before Saturday night.

Fight week cancellations have been the norm lately.

Nah, I see Eddie by KO Poirier is not on that elite level

Eddie KO'd RDA
while i do think eddie wins this i wouldn't point to him catching a half dead rda as evidence... the fact that he even had the belt or got the title shot was sorta ehh.. alvarez getting the belt was like the situation bisping is in now; right place right time but you know they ain't the top fighter in the division nor will they hold the belt for long.

Last edited:
while i do think eddie wins this i wouldn't point to him catching a half dead rda as evidence... the fact that he even had the belt or got the title shot was sorta ehh.. alvarez getting the belt was like the situation bisping is in now; right place right time but you know they ain't the top fighter in the division nor will they hold the belt for long.

Completely agree, he barely got by Melendez and Pettis both who have been on the decline. Looked good against a shot rda and horrible against conor

He can win by grappling and striking but if he stanfs w Dustin too much I think he gets tkod

Reactions: OTG
Ran into Nick Diaz in Vegas outside of XS. About 10 feet away and no one between us. I give him the nod and say what up and he says what's up man and goes to dap me. I just keep walking by and say just listened to you on Ariel! He just shakes his head as I look back.

Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Let gsp get a crack at his title

Book Whitaker/mousasi for next contender

It all works out lol

Last edited:
Saw something about McGOAT wanting to fight twice before the year is done

Dana only did that to book McGOAT/GSP. I see the vision. GSP was delaying because he truly wanted a red panties night.

Back
Top Bottom