The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

It's also gonna suck when Superboy has to serve in the military. Apparently he has "3 years" (quoted back in December) until he's up for duty

Is he gonna be good in mma? I saw he lost his only mma match years ago and he said he's the best investment UFC has made since conor

Tuf last night was so cringe worthy.. Bucholz coming across like a scorned ex gf

Cody fakin the funk acting hard with ppl in between but when he got around em and was face to face w Duane, just stood there cussin...

Whatever happened to talking crap about someone, them punching you, and it being over? Happened all the time in high school. Now that girl cyborg punched is talking about suing her to pay for her medical bills. She seems to be enjoying the attention this has gotten her.

Whatever happened to talking crap about someone, them punching you, and it being over? Happened all the time in high school. Now that girl cyborg punched is talking about suing her to pay for her medical bills. She seems to be enjoying the attention this has gotten her.
Magana got what she deserved but of course is trying to use this to her advantage by suing. She'll likely be out of the UFC with another loss, I think she knows she's not UFC level and is trying to get some attention on her way out. I remember her posting some pics in a thong trying to look sexy on Twitter or IG iirc, even in those pics she was looking like a below awg. With a nickname like "Your Majesty" you can tell she's an attention ***** when im sure most couldn't care less.

Forever funny!

laugh.gif

uncle joey. 
nthat.gif

Listening to this Raging Al interview from MMA Hour. Dude spazzing.

It's like a tale of two cities. Derek Brunson eating good, making good money. Whereas this dude making all this noise and not parlaying it into something more.

Nobody in here watches One FC? Managed to catch the last two bouts, Angela Lee and Ben Askren just too good for the challenger.

I saw highlights of Tonon vs Aoki earlier today. Need to catch the Angela Lee and Askren fights later tonight when i get home.

LOL at Germaine wanting to hold and not defend the belt as long as possible without fighting. What a joke of a division.

LOL at Germaine wanting to hold and not defend the belt as long as possible without fighting. What a joke of a division.

Crazy that she's willing to be stripped of the belt. I wouldn't want to fight steroid users either though. Especially if cyborg is trying to break her face.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom