The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Dude Connors trash talk game is lit ... Sometimes I be watching and it makes me feel like Money is shook ....

Dude said Money has a back back but for what he can't read ... I was dying.

However Money had a few lines ... Listen to your BOSS. Also the line about Dana making all the money and being a BOSS and not having to wear suits just killed Connor ...

I was entertain.

These pressers are more entertaining than the fight will be :lol:
although I believe Money is going to destroy Connor .. Connor be giving dudes hope with that trash talk.

I literally had to walk away from 3 conversations today because dudes where saying how Connor is going to hurt Floyd.

Can it be done maybe but highly unlikely ...

As good as Conor is an entertainer he is super dumb to peoples culture or is racist ....

First the dance for me boy

And now

The dress your age ...

Last edited:
As good as Conor is an entertainer he is super dumb to peoples culture or is racist ....

First the dance for me boy

And now

The dress your age ...

I don't find anything racist to what he said and even Mayweather Sr confirmed. Why's everything racist these days? :rofl:

Floyd with the Irish flag and dancing while his song was playing was SOOOO cringeworthy. 

I don't like the style of these pressers. Very entertaining but seems forced. But I guess when youre doing it on a near daily basis, how many questions can you realistically ask during a Q&A

For it to be "staged" I'm guessing Floyd really has to be hurting for money if he'd be ok with someone cursing out his family and the showtime wig getting talked to like that as well.

That check from 2015 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Fun times.

I wish Nate would attend one of these with a shirt that said "You Tapped, Bish". Maybe floyd saving that for his fight walkout entrance.

Last edited:
Good win for Felder.

Gunnar basically dropped by a jab was crazy.

Solid card next week. Weidman on a 3 fight losing streak and Gastelum is no joke.

Good to be back, Felder's finish was brutal to watch. Gunnar with the set back, not sure if he'll ever reach the top. I've always been a fan though

Back
Top Bottom