The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

There was a time when what?

Conor wanted to fight @ UFC Dublin, too.

What did Dana tell him? "No"

Pretty sure he wanted to fight Faber after TUF and was also told "no".

Contrary to popular belief, he doesn't always get his way.

Curious to what the new main event will be.

The MSG stop is next so I imagine that's where it'll be announced.

198/199 look pretty damn good hoping 200 gives us something amazing.

There was a time when what?

Conor wanted to fight @ UFC Dublin, too.

What did Dana tell him? "No"

Pretty sure he wanted to fight Faber after TUF and was also told "no".

Contrary to popular belief, he doesn't always get his way.

UFC Dublin?

He fought on a Dublin card.

The 2nd one was a Fight Night when he wasn't a fight night fighter. He was already lined up for a title fight with Jose.

Not a very good comparison.

If this UFC 200 madness didn't happen, we probably aren't having this conversation.

You gotta throw some Brazilian on her name brah

It is Hacist Honda, stop playing wit her name famb. Hespekt it

Last edited:
Is Lawler hurt too? Where's he at. They saving him for the winner of Rory/Wonderboy?

Midas whale throw Nate in there against him, I wouldn't eem be mad

Last edited:
OMG A rematch that doesn't make sense!!!

But seriously I hope both of them get medically cleared. They got to do a video package for Bones showing highlights from 100. Cormier is going to mess around and "reinjure" himself, that sus boy :smokin

I can't actually tell if this is good or bad for Conor

On one hand jones and DC should be fine to carry the card, on the other hand now that there's a "solid" main event technically putting Conor back on without doing all the promo would also make sense. Let him do one stop in New York for press and bam, he's back on. I can't actually tell if Dana is serious about not letting Conor on

He seems pretty serious.

But you never know. Dana will seem serious about something one day, then a different day comes along.

Glad 200 has an actual title fight as a main event, as it should.

He flip flops like a mfer

But he also knows he can simply put Conor on the next card or whenever

Dana is definitely keeping the bridge open by not openly trashing him. That's the difference this time around

Until they actually fighting whatever is annonce IMHO is BS ....

I don't doubt this organization pay fighters to fake injuries after a fight has been announced and sold out.

after seeing JBJs performance DC gonna try and fight him as quickly as possible
And DC gon get washed. 

JBJ was and still mentally prepared for DC when fighting OSP. It's not that he couldn't put on a better performance against him, he just chose not to and played it safe. 

And DC gon get washed. 

JBJ was and still mentally prepared for DC when fighting OSP. It's not that he couldn't put on a better performance against him, he just chose not to and played it safe. 
My money is on JBJ but that **** was a boring *** fight vs OSP imo he looked rusty regardless ig he played it very safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom