The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

RDA needs to beg conor for a big fight
dudes gonna stay fighting on fox, fight pass, etc :lol:

That Conor ship is probably gone for RDA, nobody is gonna be begging Conor for a big fight if Nate slaps him up again. RDA needs to just keep destroying whoever gets put in front of him. He made 300k for two minutes worth of work against Cerrone, he'll be aight.

What's Alvarez gonna do?? Go to his ground game?? No thanks against RDA. Can't rule Eddie out but I'd put easy money on RDA

RDA wont make what he wouldve in the Connor fight in his whole career now. Damn shame. Thats why u never pull out a fight. Ask Pacman. Hell tell ya fighting injured and losing > giving up a giant payday

With all the fights that could/should have happened, **** is really looking like a mess out here right now.

With all the fights that could/should have happened, **** is really looking like a mess out here right now.
The matchmaking has been horrendous, nothing short of atrocious 

UFC should be ashamed of themselves but they don't care as long as they are making money

Sucks the one fight they got right, Ferguson pulls out

Last edited:
Damn. She looks like such a good time. I need a blonde, tatted up Russian in my life.

Sidenote, always been a fan of Alessio Sakara's tattoos. They're awesome.

Was gunna post the Anastasia Yankova weigh in from junkie. Omg he's friggin bad, apparently bellator has a stacked women's division of all mode type fighters.

This bellator card kinda has me drawn in, I hope it's ko one after another.

Rda gets no love from the UFC they put him on fight pass... Smh

I officially believed the hype when he washed cowboy, never really was an rda fan prior to that

Another fight got cancelled from tomorrows card because ol boy 1) Didn't make weight 2) Got popped for a banned subtance while trying to shed the last few pounds

What the hell is going on right now?

RDA dont need the conor fight...

conor needed that fight more than RDA did....

RDA > Conor

alvarez will be another body to add to RDA's run

Define need. Conor is still the champ in his division and is making more money than anyone probably by a wide margin

Granted he's ducking Frankie, I don't see why Conor needs a fight with rdA

Define need. Conor is still the champ in his division and is making more money than anyone probably by a wide margin

Granted he's ducking Frankie, I don't see why Conor needs a fight with rdA

I kind of get it. In order to continue to back up all the talk and maintain his "aura", Conor had to take and win that fight.

RDA had nothing to gain from that fight besides, yes, a big payday. Which is great. But nothing in terms of legacy.

That fight meant much more for Conor's legacy.

Agreed. Add the loss to Nate.

People were questioning his road to the belt.

Absolutely no question about his win over Jose though. But to me that was his first, credible, championship caliber win.

And the way ole' boy was talking, and the way he was being positioned by the UFC, he needed to maintain that. And the RDA fight would have done so.

While still managing to evade the Edgar fight.

That's why I kind of understand the idea that Conor needed that fight more than RDA.

His era lasted about the same amount of time as the machida era. Except he doesn't have to defend his belt and lose it.

Back
Top Bottom