The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I saw that at fight night 89 they will have the first women's flyweight fight (125 lbs) between Letourneau and Calderwood. People were saying that is Miesha bae's natural weight and she can become a 2 division champ. She's gonna keep flourishing.

I live in Vegas and have still yet to see anyone wearing one of those trash UFC jerseys.

Anyone watching this season of TUF? There's something oddly sexy about two women who can barely speak easy just trash talking 24/7 :lol:

Anyone watching this season of TUF? There's something oddly sexy about two women who can barely speak easy just trash talking 24/7
laugh.gif
Bruh when my bae Joanna speaks trash in polish>>>>

I clenched my chest at the Presser last week when Claudia said Joanna get stick her fist up her P because her man not doing something right

Claudia seems like the type to dominate man or woman in bed. Claudia bae's English is pretty good though.

Claudia's method of dealing with her is all wrong. I've learned that it's best to ignore most of what people who talk a lot say. If they try to get personal then say something nastier about their family.

Claudia picking up that blonde for a wrestling slam was kinda hot.

Hilarious how the male fighters have to watch the two coaches and make sure they don't kill each other.

Last edited:
The Khalil kid was too happy go lucky about taking that L. I thought he was going to be a monster the way he kicked that guy in the fight to get in the house. He winded up like he was kicking a 60 yard field goal. I felt the guy's ribs breaking.

That weirdo kevin lee is still obsessing over sage. Talking about all he can think about is fighting him. Saying stuff like he wants to go to the gym of sage's next opponent and break his arm so he can fight sage next. Too eager to fight a teenager with barely any fights because he doesn't like how he's white and gets a lot of attention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom