The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Everyone lit from fight pass to fs1 to ppv

Wonder how bj would have looked against cole. Caceres too smooth

Bobby greens entrance into the ring>

Dude boutta blow out both his knees before the fight even starts lol

Boy after wtching that press conference, I have no respect for Luke. He was arrogant before the fight and after...

Dude Bispin try to shake his hand again and he acted like a *****. Fuk thT dude ...

Picked Luke to win even though i don't like the guy and I'm so freaking happy Bisping put him to sleep!! 8 freaking years since Bisping had a win via KO they said and it happens again for the first time in a title fight Hahahaha. Luke got humbled and still had the nerve to talk all that trash afterward.
Bisping ko'd Cung le not more than 2-2 1/2 years ago tho...

I can't believe that was the first ufc card Ive been to and it was that lit

Honestly though the experience wasn't the greatest. I need to maybe sit closer next time but I prefer to watch on tv

The post fight press conference is one of the most classic moments lmfao. Rock hold was seething mad. Bisping handled it perfectly. Cruz and faber still arguing

My boy diamond! I'd love to see him and cowboy go at it but cowboy seems content fighting at 170 idk. Barboza wouldn't be bad either even though I think he should fight someone right at the top

Holloway is screwed plain and simple
How was it when the 200 promo came on and Brock pops up at the end? And what about the reception for Diaz after the 202 promo? Couldn't hear **** i was at bww 

Def a great card to have gone to live

Boy after wtching that press conference, I have no respect for Luke. He was arrogant before the fight and after...

Dude Bispin try to shake his hand again and he acted like a *****. Fuk thT dude ...
Been known Luke was a little ***

Just the way he acts and speaks says it all...and his cringe smack talk had always been :x

Last edited:
What the ufc did to Helwani is so damn dumb and unprofessional. They want to control the media and stop them from breaking news. Such bs. They do that crap and have no consequences. He's the most recognized and well known mma reporter so that means there's no chance for the lesser known reporters. dw calling a female reporter the c-word was no big deal either.

Anyway, glad Cruz won. He schooled buttchin.

Told y'all bisping will always surprise you.

Hendo probably thinks he can go and get that belt now with bisping as champ.

First Ronda, then Aldo, then McGregor, and now Rockhold; all these champs acted like idiots when they lose horribly. All have been unable to accept losing with grace even if they attempted to initially, they all Started acting like garden tools after.

Hendo probably thinks he can go and get that belt now with bisping as champ.

I would like to see Hendo fight and beat Bisping. Retire as champion and vacate the belt. Allowing Bisping and Rockhold to fight for the title.

rockhold looks like an absolute chump not shaking his hand. He didn't even stand with the ref when they announced bisping as the new champ and he got his hand raised.

is this the entire press?

yah, i think so

then there was this right after which someone already posted...
Hendo lookin like "i'd kill both these chumps at the same damn time"

e6dd8ea1_ssa.png

Last edited:

How was it when the 200 promo came on and Brock pops up at the end? And what about the reception for Diaz after the 202 promo? Couldn't hear **** i was at bww 

Def a great card to have gone to live
Dude everyone was lit when Brock came on. They flashed to Nate Diaz he was ringside, crowd went nuts. They sort of booed Conor

Crowd loved Hendo. He got the biggest reaction outside of Faber which the crowd loved too. Cruz and Bisping eventually won them over

The reaction to Hendo's fight was classic

Felt like the crowd had no clue who Holloway was 
mean.gif
 he certainly won them over though

Dude everyone was lit when Brock came on. They flashed to Nate Diaz he was ringside, crowd went nuts. They sort of booed Conor

Crowd loved Hendo. He got the biggest reaction outside of Faber which the crowd loved too. Cruz and Bisping eventually won them over

The reaction to Hendo's fight was classic

Felt like the crowd had no clue who Holloway was 
mean.gif
 he certainly won them over though
pimp.gif

Rogan's reaction to Brock was 
roll.gif

I read a yahoo article that Spoke with Ariel on Sunday about the situation. Here is a piece I found on yahoo sports:

After initially declining to speak, an emotional Helwani spoke for about 15 minutes Sunday to Yahoo Sports.

“I was brought to the back by UFC [public relations] and told by Dana White that I had to leave the arena,” said Helwani, who said it happened just prior to the main event. “Dana mentioned that from what I recalled that Brock Lesnar was upset the news was released early and that this could have ruined their deal.

“He repeatedly said, ‘Go cover Bellator. We don’t want you here.’ … I said, ‘What did I do wrong?’ He said, ‘You’re too negative.’

Helwani said he had confirmed both reports with two sources. He said he held no ill will toward White or UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta, but said he did not regret reporting the news.

Back
Top Bottom