-Alvarez winning the title
-JJ putting on a damn clinic last night
-Cain throwing f'n spinning wheel kicks as a HW
-All finishes in the FP prelims
-Aldo/Edgar showcasing pure technical MMA ability
-Brock beating a top HW after 5 years off
-Nunes torching Tate

What a time to be a fight fan man

Y'all peep Dana side-stepping Cruz asking for the winner of Aldo/McGregor?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Bisping desperately trying to get Cruz to say he wants a title fight at 145 or Frankie at 135.  Cruz wasn't sounding like he wanted either of those fights.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
@ Bisping desperately trying to get Cruz to say he wants a title fight at 145 or Frankie at 135.  Cruz wasn't sounding like he wanted either of those fights.
He asked Dana directly for 145 title fight...

Couple thoughts on the card

Sanchez needs to retire, dude has brain damage beyond belief

Mousasi 
pimp.gif

Hendricks is done, needs to go upto 85

Cain will get that title back

Am i the only one who thought Aldo looked like crap, literally did nothing in a couple rounds

Impressed by Brock, really gotta give him props, would love to see him get another fight 

Hendo/Bisping i like it, forget rankings, this is a monumental fight.

Wanna see Tate/Zingano next 

The speed with which Brock shoots in with insane. That deep double he shot at the end of the first round blew my mind. I still can't believe a dude that big moves that quick.

Last edited:
Meisha got WASHED...had a feeling too.

She's been on a heavy promo run all week, that weight cut must've been brutal. Doesn't help that all she's been mentioning is Ronda and/or MSG.

:x Ronda lost in November, that's THREE champs in 8 months. :smh: No consistency in any of these belts outside of Joanna & Mighty Mouse.

Awful night of fights tbh. Really dont understand how the casuals mess with Brock at all. Hes horrible.

Glad i didnt pay for that mess I wouldnt call a single fight entertaining. Aldo and edgar was so ubderwhelming for me man. Really bummed .

Man people come in here and say that after EVERY card that **** is old and tiresome get out of here with that

Every card man :lol:

Except when Conor lost. :lol:

$60 shouldn't be making or breaking anybody in here. Unless it's 12 year olds in here. :lol:

Every card man :lol:

Except when Conor lost. :lol:

$60 shouldn't be making or breaking anybody in here. Unless it's 12 year olds in here. :lol:

I just don't understand what the casuals expect. They say it after every big card yet continue to watch them.

It's like continuing touching a hot stove after you burn yourself

@bokamotoESPN's
Johny Hendricks: I'm kind of over fighting in Vegas. I love the people here but man it is what it is.

The list of excuses will start pouring in..

Back
Top Bottom