The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Good to see Morales on his way to UFC. 212 also got a needed shot in the arm as no fights outside the main event intrigued me.

Wow Jacare signed for 8 fights! With a win tomorrow u wonder what his next fight would be? Perhaps Mousasi if he also re signs.

Good to see Morales on his way to UFC. 212 also got a needed shot in the arm as no fights outside the main event intrigued me.

Wow Jacare signed for 8 fights! With a win tomorrow u wonder what his next fight would be? Perhaps Mousasi if he also re signs.

Doubtful he beat him convincingly recently. Rematch w Romero makes more sense imo. That was close I had jacare winning. Winner gets next shot

They should make Silva/Romero for the interim. Then book the Jacare/Romero rematch. Can't remember if Mousasi has fought Rockhold but that would be a good match.

That division is a mess right now. Backed up for a year thanks to Bisping injury plus GSP head of line privileges.

And still no date on that fight but I'm guessing they're gunning for the big weekend in July.

For GSP/Bisping? I thought I heard GSP say the fall.

Love the sport but the skip the line privileges, money matches and USADA definitely have things a little lukewarm as far as hype.

I'm not sure what I feel about DJ. Not sure if it's his personality, the division or just the usual UFC PR machine failure. I think he should definitely setup 135 money matches once he gets the 9 W.

GSP has been pushing for fall. Bisping been saying he won't wait that long.

They could start camp now and hit that July date. Though I guess Jones/DC will also be a possibility then.

Or maybe something with Conor?

Wow I just seen Rumble complaining and whining about the Cormier towel situation after the fact. Lost all respect for this dude. Should of said something at the weigh in

If he complained about it when it happened then the fight being for the belt might've changed but it didn't seem like he wanted to win the belt anyway.

Sour grapes. He didn't get his way during the fight with that asinine strategy; now he's trying to lame it out by filing a complaint/motion.

Won't lie. That division has been paper thin and with the loss of Bader and Johnson, its worse.

Or how about he has suffered the consequences for missing weight so he figures Fat Boy should as well

Or how about he has suffered the consequences for missing weight so he figures Fat Boy should as well
Sour grapes.

Fat Boy has heart at least. Got cracked in the first fight and hung in there.

He should've said something when it happened. Everyone was calling DC out on the towel thing.

And Mr Ima Try To Wrestle an Olympian was clearly not interested in winning the fight so it wouldn't have mattered.

What does any of that have to do with Fat Boy missing weight?

He's not asking fir an investigation into the actual fight & decision, it's strictly about Fat Boy and his weight issue

Last edited:
What weight issue? He made weight. Didn't they fight for the title? Rumble lost?

:wink:

Honestly I'm just messing. I don't have a Bones in the fight. Just bring on Cormier/Jones 2 then shut down the division.

Last edited:
DC would've had an 2 hours to make weight apparently.

Rumble planning to retire + throwing the fight makes his complaining seem a little sus.

Maybe it's his manager's doing?

Huh??? Hes complaining so he can have 20% of DCs purse... nothing more nothing less

Rumble is a warrior. Whether he wanted to die in the ring or be carried out on his shield changes none of that... hes been fighting for a decade. He prob jus wants to save what brain cells are left and cash out

Not eem mad

I was pissed at the show that was put on but not neccessarily the decision making as a whole

Last edited:
He don't need that money. He probably bet money against himself in that fight and cashed out already.

AJ denied it, but his coach says it's definitely football related
i guess a training camp payday is better than ufc

Last edited:
Y'all are trippin'. He needs to be held accountable for that bs, otherwise everybody should contest their fines.

If they caught DC for the towel thing would they have automatically ruled him over weight? Otherwise he was going to have 2 more hours anyway, which no guarantee he makes weight but I'd say he probably would have.. so it's kinda funny now looking back at the drama of the moment

Last edited:
If they caught DC for the towel thing would they have automatically ruled him over weight? Otherwise he was going to have 2 more hours anyway, which no guarantee he makes weight but I'd say he probably would have.. so it's kinda funny now looking back at the drama of the moment

Exactly. Dudes not even knowing the rules. He could've sweated or cardio'd the rest of that weight off in that time.

Back
Top Bottom