The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

The division was poorly planned to say the least

If all 145 was gonna be was 135 women who weren't cutting it at 135 plus cyborg you were bound to fail

I guess I'm ready for gus and glover on Sunday. Shrugs. Hopefully Gus looks better than he did in his last fight which saw him going for take downs because he was getting a lil touched

holm is washed. Don't care to watch her fight unless it's to break the jaw of honda fatboy again.

Has holm won a fight since honda?? They gonna keep pushing her, poor thing

She been taking Ls since. But she got the plug. They hooked her up with Betch (sp).

They had a good matchup with Cyborg and the Invicta FW champion. F Germaine. They should literally cut her dirty ***.

Looks like the UFC is angling for:

Jds vs ngannu late August
Stipe vs Cain late summer or early fall

Cain is expecting Cain jr. In November

Looks like the UFC is angling for:

Jds vs ngannu late August
Stipe vs Cain late summer or early fall

Cain is expecting Cain jr. In November

That's not a bad situation. Good test for Ngannu.

Cain is the only matchup I want to see for Stipe. If Cain wins or losses, setup a rematch with Werdum.

If Stipe wins, setup a matchup with Ngannu or Brunson.

That division is so shallow now with no Brock, Mir, Crocop, etc. LHW and HW definitely need an infusion of new prospects.

That's not a bad situation. Good test for Ngannu.

Cain is the only matchup I want to see for Stipe. If Cain wins or losses, setup a rematch with Werdum.

If Stipe wins, setup a matchup with Ngannu or Brunson.

That division is so shallow now with no Brock, Mir, Crocop, etc. LHW and HW definitely need an infusion of new prospects.
Agreed. The UFC fully knows what they're doing here, hoping to capitalize off JDS' name while at the same time knowing JDS isn't the same JDS we all knew in the past. The UFC is doing all they can to stack the deck for Ngannu.. I mean trying to book JDS this quickly following a brutal KO loss... seems savage

I also agree that Cain is the only guy for Stipe right now. I don't want to see a rematch for Stipe again in Werdum/Reem, let Cain recover and try to get in there

Should Ngannu win, it opens up all sorts of match ups....

OH and BTW, forgot to post this, but Cody and his coach will be in a fight on June 25th against a bodybuilder lol

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cody...cody-garbrandt-after-heated-twitter-exchange/

holm is washed. Don't care to watch her fight unless it's to break the jaw of honda fatboy again.

She could fight every weekend for me. Those legs and fat butt. She's the reason crackhead Jonny got busted for rhino pills

She could fight every weekend for me. Those legs and fat butt. She's the reason crackhead Jonny got busted for rhino pills

The reason he got caught is because he is a Crackhead junkie ninja. Jon talks all proper but he a real like D.C. Said. Chasing women, highs and giving no ducks.

Back
Top Bottom