The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Chiesa was 3 secs away to being out. Im 50/50 about Yamasaki, but I know he has a track record of bad stoppages.

BJ needs to just retire or coach. I get the legend factor, but I do not understand how he still gets matches, he lost 5 in a row. Many people lucky to get UFC fights after losing 2 in a row.

I would like to see Khabib vs. Lee first. Then have winner of the two face Ferguson.

Horrible stoppage however chisea was dunzo imo

Lee was smart to call out khabib but I think he deserves to fight barboza or the winner of Johnson gaethje

I hope that a match can be made between two of nate, khabib and Ferguson

Lee has been impressive for sure and with another top 10 win should get a #1 contender fight

Horrible stoppage however chisea was dunzo imo

Lee was smart to call out khabib but I think he deserves to fight barboza or the winner of Johnson gaethje

I hope that a match can be made between two of nate, khabib and Ferguson

Lee has been impressive for sure and with another top 10 win should get a #1 contender fight

at this point, i just don't see nate coming back to fight unless it's conor.

He was well spoken when just analyzing the fights. I hope he only has to pay his barber half price. Not much for him to cut.

Last edited:
Give lee a title shot NOW did not know he was legit this entertaining, thought the Chiesa stuff was pre fab

Hes quick witted and damn good

Lets fast track him Dana

Lee's best win is Chiesa so calling out Khabib or Tony is super hopeful.

He'll be a contender soon. Kinda reminds me of Benson. Tenacious, good skills across the board. Not sure if he's champ material though.

lol doods like kevin lee now?

2 years ago everyone hated this dood cuz he was calling out sage :lol:

I swear man this **** is lightweight turning into a reality show w/ fans being so vested in the "characters" and storylines...

I mess with Lee because he does it for the culture

Chiesa might be fresh off his TUF contract. At this point it's almost better to be the runner up to TUF so youre not locked into that BS contract. You know you're most likely gonna get signed by the UFC anyways

lol doods like kevin lee now?

2 years ago everyone hated this dood cuz he was calling out sage :lol:

I swear man this **** is lightweight turning into a reality show w/ fans being so vested in the "characters" and storylines...

Or the guy is on a 5 fight winning streak, 4 finishes in a row, 3 rear naked chokes in a row. Winning gets peope invested especially in convincing fashion.

He's still way too corny and try hard imo. But he's getting it done in the cage and he's polarizing so whatever, don't mind seeing him to try to back up the talk I suppose. I actually really want to see him vs. Khabib. I want to see if he can really negate Khabib's wrestling like he claims he can.

I just saw that Megan Anderson withdrew from fighting Cyborg due to personal reasons

I'm sure they are legitimate reasons but sheesh, it's crazy how it seems like Cyborg was supposed to fight all these different opponents and one way or another something happens

Back
Top Bottom