The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/...112-salaries-b-j-penn-cashes-150000-in-defeat

Fat boy Hendricks has one hell of a management team

100k base pay?? On the flip side chisea has a base pay of 36k while lee has 44k base while I believe chisea is higher ranked than lee

Gotta wonder what these fighters think when they see these numbers

Hendricks was the welterweight champ not so long ago.

It's been a rough road since then though :smh:

Be interesting to see if he makes that in his Bellator debut :nerd:

3 years kinda a long time since he was champ and he's fought like 6 or 7 times since then

When you're the champ I think your contract changes automatically (?) but once you lose the belt does it change again (?)

Either way 100 k base for him is pretty great

His fall since being champ has been pretty steep. His fight against gsp was on last week and he messed up a prime gsp.

^^^

I saw AlJo post something yesterday about the commission "protecting" Barao and it sounded like it was moving to a catchweight.

Ariel says evinger is like a female Diaz. I wonder if she has the balls to talk trash to someone who actually has balls

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

How dare you!

I wish there was a diaz sister. Would be funny.

There is. She just doesn't fight professionally.

Wonderboy is still recovering from injury

I forget if lawler and Jorge are close friends

They are. Not saying they wouldn't fight. But they are.

Last edited:
^^^

I saw AlJo post something yesterday about the commission "protecting" Barao and it sounded like it was moving to a catchweight.

Sounds like that's how they are framing it. Due to his health issues cutting to 135lbs they are making it a catchweight bout.

Damn UFC 214 with 3 title fights. DC vs Bones, Maia vs Woodley and Cyborg vs Evinger. Feel bad for Maia though. He had a tough fight against Masvidal not too long ago. Quick turnaround for him. UFC trying to sabotage him :lol:

Damn UFC 214 with 3 title fights. DC vs Bones, Maia vs Woodley and Cyborg vs Evinger. Feel bad for Maia though. He had a tough fight against Masvidal not too long ago. Quick turnaround for him. UFC trying to sabotage him :lol:

Ariel says they want GSP to fight the winner on the MSG card so they had to have Maia have the quick turnaround

Last edited:
hendricks aint in bellator yet??? :lol:

another big fight for aljo, he hasn't performed that great against top guys....interested to see how he looks against a former champ

between lawler x masvidal x wonderboy, theres some good matches to be made.

wonder if gamebred can put the friendly stuff aside if he was asked to fight robbie, would be epic

Last edited:
I hope so, aint nobody tryna wait for no boring *** gsp fight

dood was talking bout he was hella ready to come back and all this, he comes back now he cant fight....cmon bro.

theres doods casual fans would much rather see than gsp, he acting like fedor over here

GSP should have been fighting the WW champ to begin with. I can honestly say I wouldn't be mad if he skipped whoever was in that line... him skipping the MW line had no merit

I wouldn't be mad if GSP got the winner of Woodley/Maia

Back
Top Bottom