The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Glad gegard went for the money. Not sure what his contract is but he was talking crazy before saying he was "for sure staying in the UFC". I was thinking dont kill any leverage

Happy to see another good fighter leave UFC. Wish mighty mouse would do the same. Slowly start taking all of them. Not sure why as a fighter you wouldn't want to be treated better? Sure as hell seems ufc always out for themselves. Gotta do the same for yourself as a fighter. Still can't believe they forced the reebok deal on these guys

Hope Max Blessed Holloway washes Frankie so he can go down and fight TJ, Cody, and Dom

Drop down would be my guess.

Some guys in his position might retire but he clearly does still have a lot of fight left in him so don't know if he would and there are some great match ups for him at 135.

Yea I really want to see Max take out Frankie and then a few more at FW. I could then see him making the jump to LW at some point down the line.

Sucks they likely won't have a UFC Hawaii with lack of a major arena and Aloha Stadium is outdoors so they risk getting rained on even in the dry season weather can be unpredictable. Couldn't they just get a tall ceiling over the ring like boxing does for outdoor events though?

Also hard to believe Bellator now has two top 5 fighters in Mousassi and MacDonald. Would be a great matchup if Rory is serious about wanting to fight at MW here and there.

After seeing Eddie perform against Poirier, yeah I'd be surprised if he doesn't get KO'd. Eddie can still crack but he can't take much of a punch anymore it seems.

It'll be fun while it lasts tho

Last edited:
There are some good matchups to be made potentially for the MSG card. Twood/Maia winnner vs GSP, Max/Frankie and Bisping/Whittaker.

It's gonna be gaetje vs Kevin lee and they're gonna coach tuf

Lee says Eddie turned the tuf thing down. I don't blame him it takes a toll

Do the Eddie vs diamond rematch

Last edited:
Wow, yo they really don't **** with Ariel.

What has he even done though besides leaking the Brock return info a little early?

Back
Top Bottom