The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Wow Dana really still holding a grudge just for the Brock thing? 

Also hope Lee and Gaethje don't end up doing TUF, as entertaining as Lee is I dont want to see him get shelved that long.

Lee & New Guy sounds appealing but I'd avoid killing off a potential contender. They're both very capable of contending for the title and a loss would kick the loser down a couple rungs off the ladder

ariel isnt as innocent as he seems to be. he just has to move on and stop crying about it. he knows what type of person dana is. their relationship soured, what did he expect from dana? to still let him "in" with the organization?

There are some good matchups to be made potentially for the MSG card. Twood/Maia winnner vs GSP, Max/Frankie and Bisping/Whittaker.

I think they're going to Australia too, bisping Whitaker will probably on that

Wow, yo they really don't **** with Ariel.

What has he even done though besides leaking the Brock return info a little early?

He does mostly negative reporting nowadays according to the ufc. A lot of it is regarding pay, unions, treatment by ufc, etc. And when I compare his interview from years back to now it definitely seems there's been as major shift, not saying its bad cuz those are real issues that need to be talked about and brought to light but it seems like that's all he fishes for nowadays and its also why many fighters have issues w him as well.

Still the best reporter tho lol

Last edited:
I think they're going to Australia too, bisping Whitaker will probably on that
He does mostly negative reporting nowadays according to the ufc. A lot of it is regarding pay, unions, treatment by ufc, etc. And when I compare his interview from years back to now it definitely seems there's been as major shift, not saying its bad cuz those are real issues that need to be talked about and brought to light but it seems like that's all he fishes for nowadays and its also why many fighters have issues w him as well.

Still the best reporter tho lol
Exactly this

When he was employed by the UFC he was the ultimate company man always making the UFC look "good" even in bad situations

When Dana turned on him Ariel started the give no damns reporting. Some times I find him even extra harsh on the UFC for no reason lol but for the most part it's good Ariel isn't working for Dana anymore. Rather have him unfiltered

Last edited:
ariel isnt as innocent as he seems to be. he just has to move on and stop crying about it. he knows what type of person dana is. their relationship soured, what did he expect from dana? to still let him "in" with the organization?

It's a showtime boxing event though. I wouldn't expect that the bald idiot would be able to ban him from that.

I hate these press conferences. How they always introduce Floyd and talk about his story and how he did it his own way yada yada yada. Like BRUH we heard this for a billion times already let's just get to the trash talk

It's a showtime boxing event though. I wouldn't expect that the bald idiot would be able to ban him from that.

UFC is involved. It's Showtime's event but if Dana wants him out I doubt they'd bother to argue it.

I hate these press conferences. How they always introduce Floyd and talk about his story and how he did it his own way yada yada yada. Like BRUH we heard this for a billion times already let's just get to the trash talk

Hes worse then a broad.

These press conferences are why people are going to pay $100 for a lopsided fight.

I expected more..maybe they'll pick up more trash talk in the upcoming ones.

McGregor sounded nervous and then Mayweather comes in with some cringy **** trash talk too. :lol:

That presser made me appreciate the structure of the UFC's press conferences. They're a lot more fluid and concise.

Back
Top Bottom