The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I can’t believe they released that video. Worst part is we don’t see his battered and bruise wife. Or his scared daughter. All we see is him bullying and denigrating the police. Not willing to accept responsibility for his actions.

Jon Jones is just one of those guys that can't handle his liquor or drugs. We all know someone like that. It's just not fun being around someone like that and a total liability. And watch when he retires and he has no training to do and his fame diminishes more. By that time, I hope he has found a hobby to keep him busy.

He knew he had to drop something to make folks have sympathy for him after the footage came out

Damb shame he has had all of these issues. Amazing that he was able to keep it on the tracks enough to even accomplish what he has tbh, the GOAT, and with all of these demons he has and crazy issues

Looks like there's another Bellator has another Saturday card

Mousasi v Mr. Van Zant

I think Austin can best Mousasi. He's gonna have to be a tough bastard because Mousasi will always be dangerous for 5 rounds but I think Austin has the style to beat him

Looks like there's another Bellator has another Saturday card

Mousasi v Mr. Van Zant

I think Austin can best Mousasi. He's gonna have to be a tough bastard because Mousasi will always be dangerous for 5 rounds but I think Austin has the style to beat him
I think it's a Friday card in Dublin. So main probably starts around 4pm EST

Mousasi bringing the lols this interview with Ariel. Funny dude, wish he could've stayed with the UFC.

heard the bryce mitchell interview on the MMA hour today, i saw on twitter it was bad but not edit in a disclaimer before the interview bad

heard the bryce mitchell interview on the MMA hour today, i saw on twitter it was bad but not edit in a disclaimer before the interview bad
It really is an echo chamber of what is wrong with this country. Bryce literally said every conspiracy theory.

Ariel let that sneak attack draw him from his objective of talking about Mitchell’s big fight smh. He’s fighting Edson @#$& Barbosa.

Please send him and his ilk to defend the Ukrainians in the Caucasus Mountains.

Conspiracy people are annoying AF. There's an nt'er who sounds dumb as hell always spewing conspiracy crap and thinks he's smart.

Bro, he literally tried to frame the holocaust as a great reason why we should enjoy the second amendment.

Or why the docile Canadians were herded to take the vaccine.

He's synonymous with MMAJunkie, it's always interesting when these pillars move around. I stopped listening to his podcast a while ago but I'm still curious what his next move is

I think it's a Friday card in Dublin. So main probably starts around 4pm EST
Breh, I just realized it's 4 PM EST. That means for me it'll come on at 1 PM :rofl:

Man wth

I mean it doesn't really matter to me I can still watch but other folks, like, they aren't gonna watch this **** :rofl:

John Morgan the best thing smoking….ESPN would be lucky to have him

It would boost their MMA credibility +100

I always wondered how he was able to always ask the first question at a press event. I assume seniority?

Oh man, I finally decided to listen to the Bryce Mitchell interview

He speaking about his whole neighborhood and how they're all like minded and that they're all heavily armed so that the government can't force them to get injected. Among other things. Among referencing The Holocaust

And staging mass shootings

Oh man

These people gotta die man

Back
Top Bottom