The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

lol this some Taliban mentality

theres crazy people everywhere bruh. you hadnt noticed?

you going to kill all the infidels and incels?
That's fine man. These people wearing Nazi brands because of a vaccination are absolute garbage

Uh, of course there's crazy people everywhere. That wasn't ever in question, but yeah if there's other dangerously ignorant groups out there- then they can die too

Can you imagine if he joined MMAfighting or say ESPN... damb
I listen to his MMA Roadshow. I applaud his time in the game. He also does commentary. But…

I always feel like his credibility is low as a journalist.

Ariel is probably the closest to a legitimate one. Bronsteter (sp) and the ESPN reporter with full access. Wait, they both have full access…thanks to working for UFC partners lol.

And glad I wasn’t the only one who scratched my head at that Bryce Mitchell interview. Should’ve saved it for an alt right podcast

That's fine man. These people wearing Nazi brands because of a vaccination are absolute garbage

Uh, of course there's crazy people everywhere. That wasn't ever in question, but yeah if there's other dangerously ignorant groups out there- then they can die too
I would argue wanting ppl dead for crazy beliefs is an EQUALLY crazy belief. At minimun

I would argue wanting ppl dead for crazy beliefs is an EQUALLY crazy belief. At minimun
Argue it bro, I'm good with it

People who swear the election was stolen among all their other unstable and probable racist beliefs can go on

These folks had the gall to storm, can only imagine what would happen if **** really turned sideways

Islam is definitely deserving of the shot already but his resume' isn't really that impressive. I do get that so many of the top 15 guys don't want to fight him so can't fault him there. He should dominate tomorrow and get the early sub.

Only other fight on the card I'm really interested in is Tsarukyan/Alvarez as both LW's seem to be on the rise and could crack the top ten with a win. Tsarukyan's only UFC loss is to Islam in 2019.

That was a good fight from what I remember, between Islam and Tasrukyan

But yes, that's why I was so disappointed that Dariush got hurt. That was truly a #1 contender fight and legit legit opponent for Islam

That was a good fight from what I remember, between Islam and Tasrukyan

But yes, that's why I was so disappointed that Dariush got hurt. That was truly a #1 contender fight and legit legit opponent for Islam

Ya that Beneil fight ain’t never gonna happen . Islam has had 4 fights in 11 months and Beneil ain’t fight since may 2021. With a broken fibula who knows how long he’s gone for

Ya that Beneil fight ain’t never gonna happen . Islam has had 4 fights in 11 months and Beneil ain’t fight since may 2021. With a broken fibula who knows how long he’s gone for
Yeah prob won't happen anymore. I don't see how Dariush not fighting since May 2021 is relevant but ok. He fought twice in 3 months and would have been a 9 month break til Islam. Nothing crazy there

Islam had a lot of making up to do after he was out for a while with bad luck with COVID and Staph. So it makes sense for him to get all these fights in in short time

Yeah prob won't happen anymore. I don't see how Dariush not fighting since May 2021 is relevant but ok. He fought twice in 3 months and would have been a 9 month break til Islam. Nothing crazy there

Islam had a lot of making up to do after he was out for a while with bad luck with COVID and Staph. So it makes sense for him to get all these fights in in short time

Guy took a huge time off after the birth of his kid a lot of people stalled up the division dodging fights . Islam has called out everyone in the top 10 in his last couple of fights but he gets dodged . Beneil was on a way to a title shot but took a huge break for his kid now with this injury he’s taken a bigger step back

Guy took a huge time off after the birth of his kid a lot of people stalled up the division dodging fights . Islam has called out everyone in the top 10 in his last couple of fights but he gets dodged . Beneil was on a way to a title shot but took a huge break for his kid now with this injury he’s taken a bigger step back
Lol. A huge break. 9 months is not a huge break. especially after fighting twice in 3 months

but anyway you're hellbent on that for whatever reason

In zero way was the division stalled due to Dariush of all people

He accepted the Islam fight and was ready to fight him, there aren't really any issues there but you seem to be trying to make some

Lol. A huge break. 9 months is not a huge break. especially after fighting twice in 3 months

but anyway you're hellbent on that for whatever reason

He accepted the Islam fight and was ready to fight him, there aren't really any issues there but you seem to be trying to make some

It’s huge because a lot of people are dodging Islam . There’s no fights to be made lol everyone says he needs to fight a contender . Paul felder held a top 10 ranking dodged islam rda and Islam not fighting Tony Ferguson not fighting Islam . Guys the most dodged fighter in ufc history . He submits Bobby and it’s the title shot in abu dubai later this year no more waiting around

It’s huge because a lot of people are dodging Islam . There’s no fights to be made lol everyone says he needs to fight a contender . Paul felder held a top 10 ranking dodged islam rda and Islam not fighting Tony Ferguson not fighting Islam . Guys the most dodged fighter in ufc history . He submits Bobby and it’s the title shot in abu dubai later this year no more waiting around
Not gonna go on with this bro it’s pointless lol

You making claims that Dariush held up the division when that’s clearly not the case and random that you would even make something like that up lol

I was going to ask if ya thought Mousasi was giving up size by moving up to LHW.

But…he’s an inch smaller than Anderson and two inches taller than Nemkov. The only issue maybe the weight a la Adesanya. But we don’t know how much weight any of them cut.

I was going to ask if ya thought Mousasi was giving up size by moving up to LHW.

But…he’s an inch smaller than Anderson and two inches taller than Nemkov. The only issue maybe the weight a la Adesanya. But we don’t know how much weight any of them cut.
He's a petty big dude. Won the belt at LHW back in strike force. And on the MMA hour think he said he still had to cut about 15 or so lbs on fight week.

There's nothing else for him though. Mans already a legend and would be a 1st ballot HOFer if there was an MMA HOF.

I wish fabien Edwards had more skills I had hope for him too

There’s a few others (eblen and tokov) but honestly they have no names and aren’t quite causing a wave to be excited over

Back
Top Bottom