The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yeah his scrambling looks great and we already know he got power in them hands. Fight shouldve been on the main card.

Tsarukyan is a damn problem. That elbow was nasty. Looking forward to his rematch against Islam for the title

Joel Alvarez needs to move up to WW. He could do some good work up there. That man is waaaay too big. Probably spends all of camp just to get down

Yeah Islam needs to get winner of the title fight. He's on the same wave as Leon. Longest win streak and a lot of their recent fights fell through out of their control.

Man I love watching Gaetjhe but damn I really hope Oliveira wins. I feel like we'll just see Justin get steamrolled again if him and Islam fight.

Okolie is definitely Nigerian lol.

That’s dope.

Also, I’ve watched the Countdown and the Mark R interview with Masvidal. Colby really does come off as a fake. Especially in light of the post fight huddle after Covington/Usman 2.

Jorge has just been himself and turned into one of the biggest draws. Same for Nate.

Watched that 30 min Jorge Masvidal interview. When you can recount stories so smoothly there's no way he's just making **** up about Colby.
Hope to god Colby gets his face broken but I think Colby wins unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom