The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

that i can remember ive only seen a "celebrity" in public twice in my life, i saw candace parker at the mall once i was on the first floor and she was on the second and she was massive, and if this counts i was at a house show for wrestling and they were behind on letting people in due to the heat malfunctioning (it was winter) so finn balor came out and was high fiving fans and stuff

I never really try to talk to celebs at all but I did feel like chatting with Nate tbh

Everyone was sitting eating, so I didn’t want to be rude. They all looked very very tired

Watching One live right now and Tawanchai just broke Kiria’s arm with a heavy kick. You could hear the break on the mics. Brutal.

edit part 2 because twitter is trash.

Last edited:
I’ll probably watch the top two fights after the fact. That card literal contender series. It’s really not but no name value.

I still can’t believe umar is out

This was supposed to be his moment smh

Font is a good replacement but still, just hurts knowing what could have been tonight

Umar never going to get as high as a ranked fighter as Corey. Everyone will avoid that man and he's going to have to fight back :smh:

The Fight Night tonight isn't actually that bad. Outside the top two fights there aren't really great names but the Jacoby-Kennedy fight should be fun. We aren't too far from the Holm-Silva apex card and next week's card is buns outside the main which isn't all that interesting either.

Also they really buried Cub on the prelims next week? Not that I'll be watching live but it's a very strange choice to not have him at least top 3 for a crap card.

100%

And Jake Paul might come to MMA. Ugh.

Is he going to go against old boxers and professional wrestlers?

We coming off a week where we had Fulton/Inoe and Bud/Spence.

I’m curious on how many PPV buys they get. There has to be diminishing returns on Paul fights especially after the loss to Fury.

When did ESPN started crediting their own music when played during breaks and demos? The music is always trash, ain’t nobody going to the website to follow-up?

Y’all ready for the return of Suarez?

IMG_2969.png

Back
Top Bottom