The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I'd be shocked if Islam actually stepped in but kind of blowing my mind he'd even make this comment considering Dana said he's next for the LW shot.

I don't think he's posturing and if he isn't then props to him. ****, this is the fight we were supposed to see many times anyway. 170 though, lol. damb

Islam is the most hype If they give him the fight.

Islam > Bobby Green I’m taking fight short notice.

Islam > Chimaev quick turn around.

Islam > Khabib

Cejudo taking sides

“Stylistically Schmo, that fight kind of scares me for Jorge, and I’m going for Jorge. If he has the right game plan and the right engineers and the right tricks [he can win]. I even asked a buddy of mine to be like, ‘hey, if Jorge needs help, I’ll be more than willing to help him’. Because I know that he cannot create positions with Colby Covington. The more he creates wrestling positions with Colby Covington, the more he’s going to be in Colby’s game.” – said Henry Cejudo on the Triple C and Schmo show.

Cejudo taking sides

“Stylistically Schmo, that fight kind of scares me for Jorge, and I’m going for Jorge. If he has the right game plan and the right engineers and the right tricks [he can win]. I even asked a buddy of mine to be like, ‘hey, if Jorge needs help, I’ll be more than willing to help him’. Because I know that he cannot create positions with Colby Covington. The more he creates wrestling positions with Colby Covington, the more he’s going to be in Colby’s game.” – said Henry Cejudo on the Triple C and Schmo show.
I had no idea there was a Triple C and Schmo show. I am kind of following too many podcasts to get into another one but is it better or worse than Weighing In podcast?

Cain in a shootout on the highway is wild... happy everyone survived but he gotta go away... check that ego. Lucky he or the other car or GOD FORBID someone driving home from work minding their biz had been killed..

I’ve always said get the money so I can’t get mad at oliveria if he wins and then takes the conor pay day however Charles being champ is the key difference

I feel like that’s utter trash for the champ to be held up like that to fight conor when Islam is clearly deserving

Chimaev vs usman or izzy is what I’m hoping for. Hope chimaev keeps winning

“I don’t have to take him seriously till I have to take him seriously,” Adesanya said. “And that’s a guy that definitely, I’d like to fight – if he does what he says he wants to do – because guess what? He will bring in a lot of eyes.”

“He’s on his way, but show me something first,” Adesanya said. “His last fight made me take notice. That was one where I was like, ‘Ooh.’ I know how Jingliang is – he’s good. … There was something he did in that fight – I won’t give it away, but I was like, ‘Hmm, I like that.’ I was really impressed with (what he did).

“So that’s what made me take notice of him properly. But at the moment, still, it’s just barking in the wind because who’s he fought at 185? Look, he can beat a lot of these guys at 185, a lot of the top guys, from what I’ve heard. But let me see it first and then we’ll start talking before all this hype around him.”

RDA/Moicano should be a good scrap, sure it's not what we wanted but I'll take it rather than RDA being off the card altogether. RDA hasn't fought in about 1.5 years and Moicano looked good his last fight so both guys should be hungry in this one.

Damn, Cain is about that life?

Wanted to see Islam vs RDA but Moicano had a good showing last time he fought

Back
Top Bottom