The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Who knows what we’re getting. We’re just expected to accept it.

Gotta say I always enjoy the MMAfighting post show moreso than the BE, Ringer, etc.

Funny how “they” haven’t mentioned anything about women’s BW. Leon hasn’t fought since December? No Hw since Nov. it probably hurts they don’t have women’s 145. Or a women’s 105.

Shameful. Chris went on a victory lap for like 10 minutes after the fight after completely understanding he didn’t really tko silva

He had his fingers pointed straight a majority of the fight

I’m glad most of the mma community reaction is destroying weidman. They aren’t buying his bs and are mocking him

I hope weidman sees every single negative comment and does better

Personally hoping he gets Bisping'd before he gets slept again. Dirty mfer.
I honestly don’t usually wish bad stuff on fighters, last time I recall was colby during his peak- I wanted to see him assaulted

But watching this piece of trash go out there to the crowd and blame silva for going down- that was too much

Weidman cannot get away with this

He’s not really ranked so it’s pit against a non ranked name or a young killer.

But we can’t pretend there weren’t shenanigans from last night. That same ref penalized someone earlier in the night. Weird judging. Hip head butts. The weird finish to Luque/Buckley.

Listening to On To The Next One. They’re talking about the cards this year. And how turdy they are.

Who knows what we’re getting. We’re just expected to accept it.

Gotta say I always enjoy the MMAfighting post show moreso than the BE, Ringer, etc.

Funny how “they” haven’t mentioned anything about women’s BW. Leon hasn’t fought since December? No Hw since Nov. it probably hurts they don’t have women’s 145. Or a women’s 105.
MMAF is easily the best in producing content. They also have easy to like personalities on all their shows. They're doing a UFC200 watch a long Tuesday night. Last week's UFC 100 was fun and brought back so many memories. That hendo bomb :smokin

I'm assuming thwyre waiting to announce any WBW to see how Kayla does against Holly. Saw a promo package for her during last nights card and I think they fast track her with a W. It was pretty much a given Leon was a shoe in for Manchester once the talks of him on 300 ended.

I found the promo to be completely soulless

That was the main feeling, which was actually nothing. No feeling at all. Very sterile just like all their other branding and marketing

Not saying they did a rush job or didn't spend money. They just put something together that lacked any weight nor emotion. The way they did the history thing was so damb vanilla and was not captivating whatsoever

Eye pokes, fence grabbing, glove holding and strikes behind the head are rules which are almost never enforced by letter of the law. It seems to be what the ref deems excessive. This is a terrible look for Weidman. He was clearly in the wrong and trying to justify his fouls is terrible form. Cmon bruh, just admit you were the fouling party at the very least.

Oh and sticking your hands out with fingers extended is also called objectively. Sometimes you could do it all fight and not get warned while in another you could see it once or twice then ref gives them a hard warning. It gets ridiculous.

He literally got the warning before that closing sequence.

I’m just blown away by the fact he did an eye poke combo. That’s wild.

I gotta be real I’m still here laughing that he’s embracing the heel.

That's what I was saying last night. OSP turned the clock last week. We'll get a better picture as more fight cards happen but the new testing system was already shady in itself.
He still can’t defeat Father Time. He’s slower. And his reaction and KO power isn’t there.

Mike heck spoke on chimaevs size relative to 185

Said whittaker is physically an ideal matchup for chimaev since the other contenders are bigger and Chimaev wouldn’t have the size advantage

Back
Top Bottom