The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Ya think Buckley got better?

He’s still not really mixing the martial arts, using wrestling. His TDD has gotten a lil better. But I could see quite a few matchup night mares as he gets higher up in WW (Brady, Muhammed, Edwards, Shavkat, Gilbert…even a Magny.

Buckley pretty much made Luque quit so he's a valid top 10ish WW. Don't think anyone sees him as a world beater/champ though. Just a fun fringe top 10 guy. He's looked way better since making the move down from 85. He's at his real weight class.

Ya think Buckley got better?

He’s still not really mixing the martial arts, using wrestling. His TDD has gotten a lil better. But I could see quite a few matchup night mares as he gets higher up in WW (Brady, Muhammed, Edwards, Shavkat, Gilbert…even a Magny.

Personally don’t think Buckley is that good. Extremely athletic and has KO power, but won’t matchup well with wrestlers like you said.

Guess DDP/Izzy for Perth. Maybe Topuria/Volk co main since there's no plans for Spain this year. Would love to see Topuria at MSG but that's too long of a wait between fights.

Didn’t think ddp would have traveled to Australia but

1. It’s similar flight time to America as Australia
2. Ddp will get all of the support from Australian fans because they hate izzy and are most likely racist as hell

I should have thought about that initially. Sean got all the support and now ddp will

Only thing is I thought Australia had a big ole tax for fighters similar to New York

Back
Top Bottom