The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Since he can't fight for the belt since it would renew his contract, he should just fight pettis for a fight people been wanting to see. Or if Conor wanted to giveAldo a rematch at 155 for his retirement fight.

Max was saying yesterday on Ariel’s show that one of his goals is to defend both titles if he were to win lol. Would be insane on his body but would love to see Bless be a reigning defending double champ :smokin
I don't see that happening as much as I'd like to see Max actually do it. We've heard the same thing about defending both from Conor and DC... It just isn't likely IMO unless you're someone like Cowboy who is willing to fight more than twice a year (but he'd make more as a champ so even someone like him might not do it). Plus with injuries and weight cutting back and fourth it makes it even more unlikely.

E7E08F3B-080C-4B70-A535-D5877FF48D31.jpeg
War Bendo!

Benson been washed since he left the UFC
Facts and this comes from a fan of his. Since he initially won the UFC LW belt it seems he just coasts in the majority of his fights thereafter. Still crazy he lost 3 out his first 4 Bellator fights. Koreshov dominated him and looked much bigger but I thought he'd do well against Chandler and Pitbull.

Woodley's mom is the real MVP.

Thst Usman and momma Woodley moment had me weak as **** :blush:

And Jones comes off cool as **** when he’s just choppin it up. He seems like a fun guy to be around but sadly it gets lost in either him trying to be too straight edge or on the flip side him trying to reconcile after a **** up.

Last edited:
Watching Joe, Jon and Dom react to the Askren finish was literally me in my living room on Saturday.

Me in my livingroom during UFC235 said:
He's out. He's OUT!!! STOP THE FIGHT!!! HE'S ****ING OU-.....alive?

Well that’s about the only type of opponent BJ should be licensed to fight right about now. I hope he calls it quits after that.

please let this **** go through. they were considering scrapping romero from the fight and replacing him with jacare.

Motivated BJ Penn making a return

I hope he doesn't come in with that weird, high guard boxing/MT stance again.

Back
Top Bottom