The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

This is also dope and informative. Pitbull really is one of the best FW's of All Time. To be honest, I hadn't followed his career as closely as I should have so this video really fleshes out his legacy

Cannot wait for the Pitbull/McKee tilt this weekend. I didn't really watch Bellator much in the pre-Coker era and had no clue the original tournaments would have guys potentially fighting 3 times in as many months. Pretty interesting format in retrospect but I can definitely see how it often backfired with not getting the matchups you'd sometimes want to see.

Brent Primus is a name you always hear but pretty much don't keep tabs on him. He's only lost 1 time, to Chandler but then again has only 11 fights in 10 years

"At the age of 13, he found himself homeless after being kicked out of the house by his step father. After this,he bounced around from home to home until he began selling pounds of weed to finance himself. At 15, Primus had his own house from these proceeds. At age 16, his home was raided by rival gangsters, with Primus held up at gunpoint. At 18, his home was raided by police and Primus was sent to jail. During this time, Primus was partying and finding himself in fights on a weekly basis, leading to one of Primus’ friends to sign him up for an amateur fight, which lead him onto his career in MMA."

Brent Primus is a name you always hear but pretty much don't keep tabs on him. He's only lost 1 time, to Chandler but then again has only 11 fights in 10 years

"At the age of 13, he found himself homeless after being kicked out of the house by his step father. After this,he bounced around from home to home until he began selling pounds of weed to finance himself. At 15, Primus had his own house from these proceeds. At age 16, his home was raided by rival gangsters, with Primus held up at gunpoint. At 18, his home was raided by police and Primus was sent to jail. During this time, Primus was partying and finding himself in fights on a weekly basis, leading to one of Primus’ friends to sign him up for an amateur fight, which lead him onto his career in MMA."
Beyond the obvious fact a 15 year old can not legally own property this reeks of bs. He was a wayward kid that found MMA like the rest of em. bRoAd StRoKe ik

Beyond the obvious fact a 15 year old can not legally own property this reeks of bs. He was a wayward kid that found MMA like the rest of em. bRoAd StRoKe ik
Same thing I was thinking, plus he is from Oregon and trains with Chael i think. Chael probably typed this up on his Wiki.

It seems like Colby uses submission radio as his own personal unofficial channel

Swear he has a weekly appearance with them lol
He’s money. I feel like Luke Thomas, Colby Covington, Dan Hooker, and Dan Hardy are the show regulars.

I think they’re funny and witty lol. But looking forward to Ariel coming back. Got Sean Sheehan and Grim McDoanld as the best. I do like Weighing In too.

As much as I think AJ has future star written all over him, I just don't think it's his time yet. When cats feel Pitbulls power you can see the unexpected reactions in their face.

AJ has steam rolled through this tournament. We still don't know if he has that extra gear to dig deep late in fights. Pitbulls battle tested and I can't fade him when there's still those unknowns in AJs game.

Hope we get a war, but I'm thinking Pitbull 2nd/3rd round KO.

Also copped tix for UFC 266 today. Been almost 6 years since my last live ppv. Hope **** doesn't get shut down in Vegas by then.

As much as I think AJ has future star written all over him, I just don't think it's his time yet. When cats feel Pitbulls power you can see the unexpected reactions in their face.

AJ has steam rolled through this tournament. We still don't know if he has that extra gear to dig deep late in fights. Pitbulls battle tested and I can't fade him when there's still those unknowns in AJs game.

Hope we get a war, but I'm thinking Pitbull 2nd/3rd round KO.

Also copped tix for UFC 266 today. Been almost 6 years since my last live ppv. Hope **** doesn't get shut down in Vegas by then.

I copped tickets as well. After spending so much on conor fights I couldn't turn down how cheap tickets were. Lowkey worried as well about what Vegas will look like by that time.

Pitbulls never been KO’d or subbed. That’s insane

However he’s come razor close to it

AJ is reckless as hell and can get sloppy in the stand up. Not a good combo for an assassin like pitbull

Overall both have fight ending power and both with their own elite sub games. The size diff is crazy. Could easily see this going either way

Back
Top Bottom