The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

What are you saying bro! Lmfsooooooooo

Where in the rule book does it say you have to stand up after an illegal eye poke

That sounds absolutely absurd
When did Silva say eye poke? He probably shouldn’t have put that extra stank on the flop/eye poke.

How would the ref know it’s an eye poke? Weidman did the right thing after doing the wrong thing. He pounced on his opponent to deliver strikes to influence the ref in calling a stoppage.

It was a funky conclusion. After the replay, I’m not sure what NJ is supposed to do. There’s no unified rules.

They changed it from TKO to decision.

If Chris was winning round three, and they took a point away for the eye poke, would he still have won?

Still probably a 29-28.

When did Silva say eye poke? He probably shouldn’t have put that extra stank on the flop/eye poke.

How would the ref know it’s an eye poke? Weidman did the right thing after doing the wrong thing. He pounced on his opponent to deliver strikes to influence the ref in calling a stoppage.

It was a funky conclusion. After the replay, I’m not sure what NJ is supposed to do. There’s no unified rules.

They changed it from TKO to decision.
Bro that makes absolutely no sense. Why are you blaming the fighter who was illegally fouled twice (actually 4 times)

Why is it his responsibility to not go down after getting violently poked in both eyes at the same time? Plus his eye was tender after the first 2 pokes

Why are you defending Chris that’s crazy for real

Chris did what he had to do in the fight but post fight he is a clown for saying that ****. I hope he realizes it and apologizes

Am I? I admitted Weidman beat him with an eye poke. From my angle I could see it.

No. You’re the one with the outrage.

If the dude fell to the ground, Weidman “appeared” to finish him based on the viewpoint of the ref…then what’s supposed to be done?

How many points is it for that series of eye pokes?

Weidman was up on the cards? Does it become a no contest? Draw because they took more than one point for the eye pokes?

These commissions aren’t that radical with changing outcomes after a fight.

Buckley at 170 is a force man. Great win from him. Mans coming in to his own at WW
Night of weird conclusions.

Buckley looked aggressive out there. Luque seems to favor take downs since the blood clot scare. Good for Buckley, also showed some decent TDD.

Am I? I admitted Weidman beat him with an eye poke. From my angle I could see it.

No. You’re the one with the outrage.

If the dude fell to the ground, Weidman “appeared” to finish him based on the viewpoint of the ref…then what’s supposed to be done?

How many points is it for that series of eye pokes?

Weidman was up on the cards? Does it become a no contest? Draw because they took more than one point for the eye pokes?

These commissions aren’t that radical with changing outcomes after a fight.
Yes it is upsetting. The dude robbed his opponent of money a win and then went on to lecture him

That’s just crazy

Again I do not care about the result. I do not care about the ref being terrible

I’m taking about Chris having the balls to get out there and scold bruno for going down. You’re saying chris was right. That’s plain stupid imo

Let's go Erin, hope she shows another level up in her game but all the betting and analysts on her got me kind of worried about this fight. Perfect fight for an upset with Manon having the size advantage.

Manon picking her apart. Big for the weight class too. Would favor her against Grasso and Shevchenko.
It’s literally the same thing every exchange. Manon has range and slightly crispier striking. Also Manon’s size might be an issue for Erin’s “great” wrestling.

I don’t think Valentina would have an issue. Grasso maybe.
If Erin doesn't take this round it's curtains.
Agreed. Manon up two rounds.

Gotta be real. UFC got a women’s division problem.

Male divisions like 135, 145, 155, 170 have gotten a steady infusion of new quality talent. But the female divisions have gotten worse with JJ, Amanda, Honda retirements, Cyborg departure, etc. Where’s the technical strikers? The great wrestlers? Flash KO artists?

If Valentina left 125…womens fly weight would absolutely be terrible.

Back
Top Bottom