The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I was looking forward to seeing what those 2 had to say about each other at the press conference

That is a bummer. I still think TJ could come back in theory since he is 36 years old and if his rehab is successful. I was hoping for a TJ vs Cody 3 just for the heck of it but looks like that won't happen.

Who really wants to see TJ vs Cody? Lol

Ariel had a really good segment on the whole Krause and mma betting situation today on his show

I still wouldn't mind seeing Dominick Cruz vs Cody again. I just want old vs old rather than old vs younger fighter.

I’m glad to see Robbie out of the fight against ponz

He was in danger of getting more serious damage on top of all the serious damage he’s already absorbed

The fact that Dana was allowing him to fight still is really sad

Unless it’s tragic tragic like BJ, I think Dana will let them.

Robbie’s style doesn’t work well against preventing long term CTE.

I wish we would’ve gotten a TJ/Dom 2. Now, it’s too late. Also imagine a prime TJ versus Yan.

Also this week’s card keeps losing fights.

Kind of hoping that Paddy Pimblett gets beat on Saturday.

Tired of having loud and brash British fighters hyped down our throats when they're clearly not at the level of being a championship fighter.

...it's annoying.

Last edited:
Speaking of London and the UFC..

If Usman is ready to go this should be headlined by Edwards/Usman III, then guessing we get Paddy vs someone a bit higher than Gordon granted he gets the W on Sat, then I'm really interested to see if Arnold Allen gets another top FW contender with Yair/Emmett already being made it could be Holloway (if he's not already getting ready for a LW jump) or Ortega if he's ready to go.

Arnold is the modern day Tony/Leon in respect to being on a ridiculous run and no title shot

That London card could be incredible if you paddy/till win this weekend and you can get them on that card along with allen/halloway fight. Probably even get the meatball on there too since she’s a fan favorite.

I know ortega was mentioned, but isn’t he suppose to be out at least a year with his injury?

Lmao Paddy just trying to be a company man.

I saw Till exposed Ariel’s number on Twitter 😂😂😂

Is Ariel a journalist? Or is he a content creator?

Again…part of journalism is bringing awareness to an event like a UFC fight. Should he pay the fighters?

Back
Top Bottom