The Mosh Pit

Moshing
pimp.gif

Wall of deaths are fun as hell.

i had my 1st and last experience at warped tour '05... two really really big guys squished me and i couldn't breathe... it was fun while it lasted tho

I went to a Slipknot with Trivium concert last week, and the mosh pit is def appreciated. I was beside the stage, and I mean DIRECTLY BESIDE the stage...greatexperience. One of my buddies vomitted
sick.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]No greater feeling in the world than getting trampled on[/color]

grin.gif
Got punched in the face, and pulled into a mosh pit a while back.
Ohh, the fun times.

Pretty funny story. As I told you earlier, we were right beside the stage, with two or three rows of people only in front of us. As the main event begins, inthis case, Slipknot, it's customary I guess for everybody in the pit to push towards the stage. I had no %$!%@+$ idea this was gonna happen, seeing as itwas my first time, so it caught me completely off guard. I had this one dude, who was maybe half a foot smaller than me, with girly long high., were talking%$!%@+$ waist long, so as the curtains started rising, that pushing *$@# caught me off guard, so I instinctively put my hands on his back, and started pushinghim, trying to get some breathing room. A couple seconds later, I see him screaming *$@# at me, so I scream back something along the longs of "++%% you%+@$!@*%#%%@# *!*, get your $%+ outta here if you can't handle it." Turns outta I ripped a $%*##!+% of hair off of his head, because as it stopped, Irealized I was carrying a damn filthy hair ball in my hand, and had a *$@# load of hair stuck to my sweaty arms. Dudes scalp must've beenbleeding!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iTalk

Pretty funny story. As I told you earlier, we were right beside the stage, with two or three rows of people only in front of us. As the main event begins, in this case, Slipknot, it's customary I guess for everybody in the pit to push towards the stage. I had no %$!%@+$ idea this was gonna happen, seeing as it was my first time, so it caught me completely off guard. I had this one dude, who was maybe half a foot smaller than me, with girly long high., were talking %$!%@+$ waist long, so as the curtains started rising, that pushing *$@# caught me off guard, so I instinctively put my hands on his back, and started pushing him, trying to get some breathing room. A couple seconds later, I see him screaming *$@# at me, so I scream back something along the longs of "++%% you %+@$!@*%#%%@# *!*, get your $%+ outta here if you can't handle it." Turns outta I ripped a $%*##!+% of hair off of his head, because as it stopped, I realized I was carrying a damn filthy hair ball in my hand, and had a *$@# load of hair stuck to my sweaty arms. Dudes scalp must've been bleeding!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

rock concerts > rap concerts

and I love rap
(embed disabled)

Rap concerts are doodoo. Random, but Hip Hop artists beefing $!**$#@$ is lame too, ex: 50 and Game. Why the hell would I wanna go to these concerts, looksboring as hell. And live performances of rappers usually suck too, musically speaking. On the other hand, Slipknot's music live? Insanely good! Seems liketheir %*%@ was made to be played live.

municipal waste pits are
pimp.gif

when bodom came there were people leaving in stretchers and !%%@
laugh.gif

can't wait for slayer and megadeth this summer. I better get a mouth guard

Originally Posted by iTalk

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

rock concerts > rap concerts

and I love rap
(embed disabled)

Rap concerts are doodoo. Random, but Hip Hop artists beefing $!**$#@$ is lame too, ex: 50 and Game. Why the hell would I wanna go to these concerts, looks boring as hell. And live performances of rappers usually suck too, musically speaking. On the other hand, Slipknot's music live? Insanely good! Seems like their %*%@ was made to be played live.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Thats because most genres of music besides rap have live bands....live bandmusic>>>>>intrumental playing in the background[/color]

oh, and small venues > big ones

that way, everyone is involved. i hate it when people stand around doing nothing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

municipal waste pits are
pimp.gif

when bodom came there were people leaving in stretchers and !%%@
laugh.gif

can't wait for slayer and megadeth this summer. I better get a mouth guard

Two people left by ambulance and some dude got the %!*$ kicked out of him by security for trying to get inside without a ticket. Dude was making a run for it,got past a couple security guards, as he was about to make it... BAM! Get side body slammed to the ground!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom