The movie 'Kids' vol. Is this whats really good in the streets?

So im chillin listenin to The Format-AZ and Im hearin dudes in the streets talkin on some "ayo god u seen that Kids movie?? $+$** crazy B" i feellike im the only one that aint watch it..Whats good with this,,is it any good at all..yea i been on imdb and all that w/e but i need some live imput.

I made a thread about this because I was watchingthe movie, and from the opening scene this movie creeped me the hell out!! Supposedly NY at that timeperiod was really like that...The movie is crazy though, a real eye opener.

Its no masterpiece but it is entertaining. Most people like it because of the "reality" it is suppose to portray.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

BUTTERSCOTCH, YO

Classic.

If you are 18 or older you'll feel like a child molestor. But it was awesome when I first saw it a few years ago.

movie isnt that great, but it's entertaining. A lot more realistic than Ken Park that's for sure. If you ever get a chance, watch Kidulthood, also avery good movie IMO.. it's made in london and it's much more relevant to our times since it was only made 2 years ago.

That movie isn't really that realistic I mean sure some of it is but damn I'm in HS and have never seen some *%%! like that at least to thatextent....Maybe I need to movie to Nyc or grow up in the 90's?

I was watching the ending like "well...ok"
then i thought about it like "
eek.gif
frown.gif
damn yo"

movie is highly entertaining and crazy, watch it when u got some time, it's a wake up call (well in 95' it was)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I made a thread about this because I was watching the movie, and from the opening scene this movie creeped me the hell out!! Supposedly NY at that time period was really like that...The movie is crazy though, a real eye opener.

like what??what did i miss?

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

That movie isn't really that realistic I mean sure some of it is but damn I'm in HS and have never seen some *%%! like that at least to that extent....Maybe I need to movie to Nyc or grow up in the 90's?

what are you talkin bout???how can you make an opinion sayin it's not that realistic when your not from ny?nothing magnificent happened.movie revolvesaround sex and cuttin school.care to elaborate buddy?

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

That movie isn't really that realistic I mean sure some of it is but damn I'm in HS and have never seen some *%%! like that at least to that extent....Maybe I need to movie to Nyc or grow up in the 90's?

what are you talkin bout???how can you make an opinion sayin it's not that realistic when your not from ny?nothing magnificent happened.movie revolves around sex and cuttin school.care to elaborate buddy?
laugh.gif
Did we watch the same movie you acting like....All theydid was skip some random day of school, smoked a little weed, and only one dude got to hit....They got all types of @!+! I don't see....All them little +++jits on drugs, partying in that crack house type @!+!, raping !$%%*@+, kids with aids etc..I mean sure ALOT of it is on point but some of that @!+! is o.d

Back
Top Bottom