The Murder Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr - Dr. D ick Gregory and Steve Cokely Vol. Wooow

THE ORIENT OF PENNSYLVANIA

[ Home ] [ Valleys ] [ Annual Session ] [ Degrees ] [ Grand Lodge ]

[ AASR NJ ] [ Allocutions ] [ History ] [ Scottish Rite ]

Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
Prince Hall Affiliation
Northern Jurisdiction, U.S.A., Inc.

LESSONS OF THE SCOTTISH RITE DEGREES (PHA)
Our degrees are in addition to and are in no way "higher" than Blue Lodge degrees. Scottish Rite work amplifies and elaborates on the lessons of theCraft. It should never be forgotten that termination of a member's Symbolic Lodge standing automatically terminates his Scottish Rite membership, whetherhis level be 4 or 33rd degree

There are four coordinate divisions in the Scottish Rite:

Lodge of Perfection, 4th degree to 14th degree (Presiding officer - Thrice Potent Master)
Chapter of Rose Croix, 15th thru 18th degree (Presiding officer - Most Wise and Perfect Master)
Council of Knights Kadosh, 19th thru 30th Degree (Presiding officer - Commander-In-Chief)
Consistory of Sublime Princes of the Royal Secret, 31st degree to 32nd degree (Presiding officer - Commander-in-Chief)
There are three Houses

The Lodge of Perfection constitutes the "Ineffable Degrees"

The Chapter of Rose Croix constitutes the "Historical & Philosophical Degrees"

The Consistory constitutes the "Traditional and Chivalric Degrees"

Lodge of Perfection

4th degree Secret Master. The Fourth Degree emphasizes duty, fidelity, integrity, and the necessity for secrecy in all confidential relationships.

5th degree Perfect Master. This degree teaches that trustworthiness is more precious than life and is the foundation of Masonic honor. Also, we must pay duerespect to the memory of a deceased worthy Brother.

6th degree Intimate Secretary. This degree teaches that devotion to one's friends and zealousness in per-forming one's duties are rewarding virtues.

7th degree Provost and Judge This degree teaches us to judge righteously, without respect to person, and that one law and one custom shall apply to all Letjustice be impartial, tempered with deserved mercy.

8th degree Intendant of the Building. This degree teaches that each new honor is meant to be a step toward perfection in the moral code.

9th degree Elect of Nine The lessons taught in this degree are that we should be careful not to be too zealous in executing justice, even in a good cause, andthat we should avoid injuring or harming any person by hasty or irresponsible action.

10th degree Elect of Fifteen The teachings of this degree are that ambition and jealousy can tempt men to evil deeds, that righteousness will eventuallytriumph over evil, and that evil doers will be punished

11th degree Sublime Elect of Twelve This degree dwells on good citizenship. Evil doings should be punished. Honesty and respect for others should be rewarded.Be earnest, honest and sincere.

12th degree Grand Master Architect. This degree teaches that the Mason, as he learns to use the tools and instruments of his trade and skill, also learns tocontemplate the many aspects of life and deal with them as a child of God, steadily advancing to those heights of experience which we call perfection.

13th degree Master of the Ninth Arch This degree teaches that difficulties and dangers, however great, should not deter the true and faithful brother fromprogressing onward to perfection. It teaches us to be upright, patient and persevering.

14th degree Grand Elect, Perfect and Sublime Mason In the Scottish Rite, this degree is the summit of Ancient Craft Masonry. As the crowning degree of theLodge of Perfection, its essence is the holiness of God and reverence for His Holy Name. God will not hold him guiltless that taketh His Name in vain. Councilof Princes of Jerusalem

Chapter of Rose Croix

15th degree Knights of the East or Sword This degree teaches the important lessons of loyalty to conviction and devotion to right.

16th degree Prince of Jerusalem This degree teaches loyalty to truth and fidelity to duty.

17th degree Knight of the East and West The lessons of this degree are that loyalty to God is man's primary allegiance, and the temporal governments notfounded upon God and His righteousness will inevitably fall.

18th degree Knights of the Rose Croix The lessons taught in this degree are that man must have a new Temple in his heart where God is worshipped in spirit andin truth and that he must have a new law of love which all men everywhere may understand and practice. This degree affirms the broad principles of universalityand tolerance.

Consistory

19th degree Grand Pontiff This degree proclaims the spiritual unity of all who believe in God and cherish the hope of immortality, no matter what religiousleader they follow or what creed they profess. It is concerned primarily with the perennial conflict between light and darkness, good and evil, God and Satan.

20th degree Grand Master of All Symbolic Lodges; or, Master ad Vitam. This degree is a drama of the American spirit confronting the challenge of disloyalty andtreason. Masonic principles and leadership are subjected to a crucial test. The degree demonstrates the Masonic condemnation of all who conspire against thesecurity of the nation and the happiness of our people.

21st degree Noachite or Prussian Knight This degree teaches that Freemasonry is not a shield for evil doing and that justice is one of the chief supports ofour fraternity.

22nd degree Knights of the Royal Axe; or Prince of Libanus. In this degree, the dignity of labor is demonstrated. It is no curse, but a privilege, for man tobe allowed to earn his sustenance by work. Idleness, not labor, is disgraceful.

23rd degree Chief of the Tabernacle. This degree teaches that impure thought and selfish, unworthy ambitions are corrupting and destructive, and that a man whoforgets his duty to family, country, and God will be morally and spiritually destroyed

24th degree Prince of the Tabernacle.. This degree teaches that a mutual belief in one true, living God should bind men together in the service of humanity andin a worldwide brotherhood

25th degree Knight of the Brazen Serpent. This degree teaches that there are desert stretches in every individual life in the history of every nation, with aresultant breakdown of discipline and loss of faith. This degree is a clarion call to faith-in ourselves, in each other, and in God.

26th degree Prince of Mercy. This degree teaches the quality of mercy; that it is a spirit of compassion and a tenderness of heart which dispose us to overlookinjuries and to treat an offender better than he deserves.

27th degree Knight Commander of the Temple. This degree teaches that Scottish Rite Freemasonry believes in the concept of a free church in a free state, eachsupreme in its own sphere, neither seeking to dominate the other, but cooperating for the common good.

28th degree Knight of the Sun. This degree using the symbolism of the tools and implements of architecture teaches that by building high moral character amongits adherents, Freemasonry may advance man's determined quest for the achievement of unity and good will throughout the world

29th degree Knights of St. Andrew. This degree emphasizes the Masonic teachings of equality and toleration. We are reminded that no one man, no one Church, noone religion, has a monopoly of Truth; that while we must be true and faithful to our own convictions, we must respect the opinions of others.

30th degree Knights Kadosh This degree portrays the tests and ceremonies that symbolize the experiences we must undergo in the building of character and thesacredness of duty.

31st degree Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander This degree reminds us to remember the frailty and imperfection of human nature and that the purpose ofpunishment is repentance and reformation and not for an eye for eye.

32nd degree Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret This degree reminds us of the words of the Master: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay downhis life for his friends."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you know the degrees

This is the first that I have heard of this, interesting.......

Look up the Nation of The Gods and Earths or 5% Nation "The percentage who dont understand is higher than the percentage who do Check yourself, what percentage is you?" - Jay Z

Hell, even in Secret Societies you see all the elements be it Mason, Greek, etc.

BTW good info regarding Tehuti...I always wanted to dig deeper into that but I never really pushed forward with it. I'm going to take some time and startreading up on that.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

The issue with 5% is that I don't agree with God being in oneself.

Its like one of your white blood cells saying "I am MyTsharp"
Yeah it is you, but not you (the sum total of yourself)

So we have some 5%ers in here along with other belief systems?

I'm suprised you can look up the Mason degrees. I've heard some crazy things about Masons, not the dudes you see out but the higher degrees who gounspoken of.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

God breathed the breath of life into man giving us a soul. Nothing to do with us being Gods.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

God breathed the breath of life into man giving us a soul. Nothing to do with us being Gods.
This is what you believe. Different faiths for different ppl. You may think it's a fact and state it as such but it's not.

This isn't very surprising at all. I remember there was something rather unsettling about Jesse Jackson when I met him back in the winter of 2006. I haveno doubt in my mind that he's had a hidden agenda for decades now.

Edit: And yeah, the more I learn about the Muslim faith and the way it was lived by my Mom's side of the family, the more I realize certain Five Percenterbeliefs are almost an affront to Muslims anywhere, regardless of race. To single the Black man out as God is just as bad as to single the White man out as Godin other sects of religions. Now I'm starting to understand why my uncle used to get so heated when I would ask him about the Five Percenters...

"I'm studying 120 right now"

"Call me back @ the God hour"

....Its just another way of thinking.

My-T.

To single the Black man out as God is just as bad as to single the White man out as God in other sects of religions.

pimp.gif

the nail head was hit

and they believe the white man is the devil too... respect but...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

everyone who tries to unify is sniped smh
power is people.

I have so much going through my head, but sometimes I just can't find the words to articulate.

frustrating

these threads are always interesting. I'm glad to see them popping up more frequently

I often feel the same way man.

"I'm studying 120 right now"

"Call me back @ the God hour"

....Its just another way of thinking.

My-T.
Light up the broccli kid. Throw the relish in my back pocket.

And I thought Ol' Jesse was a 33 degree ?

I've been intrigued by the Five Percent nation for quite sometime now. As a Christian my faith is strong, but I like the discipline that 5% is SUPPOSED TO GIVE oneself. Knowledge,Wisdom and Understanding is something I think all religions should practice.

I have a good friend that's Muslim and she can't stand 5%ers because she feels as if they give Muslms a bad name.

I was only turned on to the Nation of Gods and Earths from listening to old Wu-Tang, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Rakim and Brand Nubian.

I got tired of hearing lyrics I couldn't decipher. But know I don't joke when I recite RZA and nem' talkin bout "arm, leg, leg, arm head"

360 degrees completes the cypher.

Haze you on AIM, BBM, Googletalk?

DM me.

My-T.
Don't get too caught up into it homie, watch this video.

btw nas is not a 5%er. Ghostface killah and a few other wu members took a shahada not too long ago.

^ I think its real important that you guys watch the video above. Elijah took a shahada before he passed. Also the nation of islam has absolutely nothing to dowith the true religion of Islam. In true Islam comparing yourself or calling yourself a God is a mortal sin.

A lot of these rappers are Muslim/5%er when its convenient.

Ill check the vid when I get home. I'm on my Blackberry.

My-T.

Originally Posted by GTEK

"They playin wit me fam"

Talking about answers in plain sight.
My god, man. You took his general message, his posting style, AND his usual .gif? C'MON SON.
roll.gif

Rooster_Pendelrider_L.jpg

I don't think Muslims mess wit 5%ers... 5%ers are an offshoot of Islam but I'm pretty sure Muslims really don't like them bammas

To single the Black man out as God is just as bad as to single the White man out as God in other sects of religions.

Thank you. I mean isn't this type of theology just as divisive, if not more, than anything else? How is it possible to unite all people when you'reexpressing a message that says one group is on a higher level than the other? Wouldn't the leaders of this organization just be the same as Sharpton,Jackson, and others who try to keep the masses in their place by dividing us further?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

MyTsharp said:

I don't think Muslims mess wit 5%ers... 5%ers are an offshoot of Islam but I'm pretty sure Muslims really don't like them bammas

You missed my point g.

laugh.gif

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom