The NBA Draft Thread

If I felt really confident that Brandon Ingram was a true talent 40% 3 point shooter, I would go Igram at 1. but for most teams I would stick with Ben SImmons probably.

It will be a tough choice I think for most teams, it will depend on if you can afford to gamble.

I was thinking about that earlier.. Is there a team out there that would go Ingram over Simmons

Whether or not Simmons is the clear cut #1 (probably not) I still find it hard to believe he doesn't go #1

That SI mock draft is lazy af imo
Doesn't have Brice Johnson at all in the 1st round... Im hoping he just forgot him 
laugh.gif

Doesn't have Brice Johnson at all in the 1st round... Im hoping he just forgot him :lol:

neither does DX or Chad Ford.

being 6'9, a senoir, not being able to shoot, not being a good defensive player, he could totally not go in the first round.

I think he will go late 1st because he plays for UNC and they likely will make a big tourney run but should he? I'm honestly not sure.

Last edited:
yo you tripping if you think Brice can't shoot. Now on the defensive side yea I think he's flawed. But offensively he has few weaknesses.

Last edited:
yo you tripping if you think Brice can't shoot. Now on the defensive side yea I think he's flawed. But offensively he has few weaknesses.

he ca't shoot 3's and if your PF can't shoot 3's and isn't an elite defensive player then he can't really start for a good team.

Brice is similar to Tristan Thompson in a sense. He can be a contributor.

He's REALLY explosive going up. Took him a while, but he filled out and became productive. I was really low on him coming out of HS.

Tristan Thompson and Taj were an awesome defender in college tho.

Reminds me more of Branden Wright.

a not that good defender who blocks shots and offensive rebounds.

he ca't shoot 3's and if your PF can't shoot 3's and isn't an elite defensive player then he can't really start for a good team.
well yea you pretty much right there. idk if you have to be locked to strictly 3's to space the floor tho. i think he can be a legit mid range knockdown shooter tho. 

Back
Top Bottom