The NBA Draft Thread

Dunn is the real deal. Expectations were set for this kid as the most NBA-ready prospect coming out of college and I believe he will live up to it. Potentially tied front-runner for NBA ROY along with Ben Simmons. Simmons has looked mighty crafty with the rock but his jumper will need LOTS of work

I can see what you guys mean by his pull-ups being very Melo-esque. Also, Ingrams ability to read the defence and get his man on his off footing is very impressive. 8)

Dunn is the real deal. Expectations were set for this kid as the most NBA-ready prospect coming out of college and I believe he will live up to it. Potentially tied front-runner for NBA ROY along with Ben Simmons. Simmons has looked mighty crafty with the rock but his jumper will need LOTS of work

Boston and phx are really gonna regret passing on Dunn Dunn. He's better than any of their guards

Boston and phx are really gonna regret passing on Dunn Dunn. He's better than any of their guards

Yup.. With Boston you figure out the trade later and just get the best value

Suns could have built around Dunn and booker and use other guys as trade chips

Minny in a great spot, build around core guys.. And Rubio's contract don't look that bad and should be very movable for something

Last edited:

boston has to be one of the worst teams when making drafting decisions 

Jamal Murray is lacking that "pop". Hopefully, he's an elite shooter as advertised. Cuz he looks to struggle early off the dribble.

Gary Harris isn't trying to lose his spot. It's put up or shut up time. Oh, Malik Beasly will be a STEAL too.

Denver low key being smart outchea :pimp:

Watching Wolves/Nuggets now...Dunn is the real deal man. Upset that Boston didn't take him. Hopefully Jaylen ends up being solid though.

I like how aggressive Hernangomez plays. Think he can be a good player...

i take back all the negative stuff i said about this dude. Minny has found their new franchise pg. Get RR bum as outta there.

Lakers mightve got a steal in the 2nd round with the big.  

Last edited:
Jamal Murray is lacking that "pop". Hopefully, he's an elite shooter as advertised. Cuz he looks to struggle early off the dribble.

Gary Harris isn't trying to lose his spot. It's put up or shut up time. Oh, Malik Beasly will be a STEAL too.

Denver low key being smart outchea :pimp:

Moved to Denver a few months ago and looking forward to catching games next year. Tickets are cheap as hell too :pimp:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't catch the Minny..Denver game..but watching highlights..Dunn is everything I thought he was..dude is so dynamic on offense...those above the rim plays..plus add to the fact he's already a great defender..I don't know how anyone thought Hield or Murray was better than the kid.

When Drafting..always take the best player available and figure out the rest later.

Dunn with some unsustainable hot shooting.

If TJ can find a spot I think Pangos can. Played well in europe, dead eye shooter. Tough.

I like Dunn. too early to decide to be trading Rubio.

No it isn't, he's one of the worst shooting PG's in history and has been playing pro since 15. He's still a great defender/passer but unless you're Westbrook or prime Rondo, you can't shoot that badly at the PG position and be successful in today's game.

He is who he is, his value won't get higher than it is now.

Dunn will obviously be the better player 4/5 years from now, with how the team is constructed, it makes sense to move him as soon as possible rather than have Dunn lose minutes to him.

They aren't winning anything for a while anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom