The NBA Draft Thread

I like Dunn. too early to decide to be trading Rubio.

No it isn't, he's one of the worst shooting PG's in history and has been playing pro since 15. He's still a great defender/passer but unless you're Westbrook or prime Rondo, you can't shoot that badly at the PG position and be successful in today's game.

He is who he is, his value won't get higher than it is now.

Dunn will obviously be the better player 4/5 years from now, with how the team is constructed, it makes sense to move him as soon as possible rather than have Dunn lose minutes to him.

They aren't winning anything for a while anyway.
RR gotta go. Talking like a HOFer in the off season while shooting 12% from behind the line.

Yea that's great but you're not going to be a contender if you have a PG who cannot shoot unless he's a superstar.

You also gotta adjust those on/off stats because he only played 58% of the minutes available and always played with the starters on a team with a trash bench.

It also isn't about right now, they have other needs they can address by moving him.

Well keep his bum as then don't make me no ****. I think he stinks.

He definitely doesn't stink, he just doesn't have any upside.

The last year was the first time in his career he's had a TS% over 48%, that's just horrible.

Last edited:
I'm still hoping Rubio's career has a KIdd-like projectory. All he's gotta do is stay healthy and practice the damn 3 ball. Kidd found his stroke after like 10 years.

They cant keep Dunn and Rubio though.

Last edited:
Well keep his bum as then don't make me no ****. I think he stinks.

He definitely doesn't stink, he just doesn't have any upside.

The last year was the first time in his career he's had a TS% over 48%, that's just horrible.
I got no love for his game. Can't stand a guard who isn't ambidextrous with the rock in their hands. I don't rock with Parker either.

And he can't shoot? Nah I'm good.

Last edited:
Croatia got all these talented big men. Bender has a mean streak to him.

I hope Pierre Jackson finds a spot in the league but IDK how that injury has affected him .

I'm still hoping Rubio's career has a KIdd-like projectory. All he's gotta do is stay healthy and practice the damn 3 ball. Kidd found his stroke after like 10 years.

They cant keep Dunn and Rubio though.

Not a shot at you, I just find it hilarious that whenever someone suggests a player with a broke jumper can improve they always use Kidd as the example :lol:. It's really not that common.

Back
Top Bottom