The NBA Draft Thread

why wouldnt IT and fultz work? just bring bradley off the bench... smart would get buried on the bench though or trade him

Sixers in a kind of tough spot.

All the remaining players have either glaring flaws or are poor fits and the best fit in Malik Monk would be a reach at 3.

How is Jackson a bad fit in Philly? He's a 2/3. Who else do they have at the 2/3 right now? 

Philly need shooters off the rip, which puts Monk on the board, or a PG so you figure Fox or DSJ will be at play here (personally think all 3 are too high for the 3rd pick tho).

With that said, I could also see Jackson with a Kawhi like progression so wouldn't be surprised if Philly selects him at 3 and banks on him tapping into his potential.

Fultz and it can play together, which would suck for two way player Bradley

Forgot about Avery Bradley. :lol: He been balling too. Celtics got some decisions to make.

Bradley is one of the main reasons for ITs success. Him and Smart cover up any defensive lapses for IT. Bradley and IT should really go and in hand, they are perfect for each other.

I think there's going to be a lot of movement at the top. Celtics and Philly kinda need to trade with each other. 

Fultz agent needs to open his mouth and force him outta there. I dont even think the Celtics want the #1 pick :lol:

Is it possible to trade next year's pick and whatever player(s) they want for Jimmy
Yea they can. I'd trade this year's and keep next years since it's loaded with bigs they could use up front since they still have the Nets pick. 

Philly can buy JJ Redick for 3 years

they get the 2018 Lakers pick unprotected and the Kings 2019 pick unprotected and they have Korkmaz who can shoot coming over in a year or two

How is Jackson a bad fit in Philly? He's a 2/3. Who else do they have at the 2/3 right now? 

Philly need shooters off the rip, which puts Monk on the board, or a PG so you figure Fox or DSJ will be at play here (personally think all 3 are too high for the 3rd pick tho).

With that said, I could also see Jackson with a Kawhi like progression so wouldn't be surprised if Philly selects him at 3 and banks on him tapping into his potential.

100% everything here. It would suck if your best shooter is your Center. lol

But if Jackson have has a Kawhi potential, I am all for it for sure, the thing is nobody project Kawhi to be Kawhi so how can you project anyone else to have that potential?

I love Jackson's game but his fit in Philly will be interesting to see. The hope is that Saric develops a solid 3, that will relieve a lot of pressure off Jackson and Simmons.

I think there's going to be a lot of movement at the top. Celtics and Philly kinda need to trade with each other. 

:rofl:

Last year all over again...."Celtics should pick Dunn and trade him to Philly"

Jaylen Brown is going to be a problem in a few years :smokin

So there dumping Bradley in that case which makes them even more food on defense.
Problem is Boston is win now.. in the future fultz could develop into a defensive guard himself, but Bradley now is the perfect compliment to Thomas. Especially now that bradley is expanding his offense

They have options and choices to make

Last edited:
Knight + #4 for #3?

I think Knight has worn out his welcome in Phoenix. Not that he's a bad person, just poor fit with Bledsoe, Booker and Ulis to a lesser extent in town.

fultz needs to play with IT... i dont care if feelings are hurt aint no way bradley should start over fultz...get him to be 6th man

Back
Top Bottom