The NBA Draft Thread

Nets will overpay for free agents this summer. Wont be surprised if they have a better record than the Lakers next year.

Last edited:

LaVar gonna try to slang so much unlicensed BBB Lakers gear
laugh.gif
Lavar gonna be outside Staples center slangin all type of BBB merchandise
Bruh might as well have BBB bacon hot dog carts out there and sell them for $10 a hot dog
100 dollar hot dogs.. you can't afford it? you ain't a big baller 

Nets will overpay for free agents this summer. Wont be surprised if they have a better record than the Lakers next year.
Nobody of significance is going there though. Just look at Philly last year. They couldn't even get Crawford or Ginobli to take their money. 

Nobody of significance is going there though. Just look at Philly last year. They couldn't even get Crawford or Ginobli to take their money. 

Those guys are vets not tryna be on a losing team. There are plenty of young players this free agency looking to get PAID.

Lakers defensively, I mean what can they do if they draft ball. Not gonna have their pick next summer

Can that lineup work long term?

All Ainge was good at was assembling a big 3...Boston's success now is directly correlated with Brad Stevens. He's of the Popp mold. They'll get it right, just cause.

Last edited:
Yep I didn't know they had BKN's pick for next year as well. If the Bulls or Pacers bite, I'm trading the pick.

wildin

No one is helping that team, will still be the worst

Team is in such bad shape that the lakers could offer dengs contract and they'd take it just to get our late first round pick

Also Wiggins was rated higher as a prospect than Fultz. Man Celtics need to trade that pick. Not tryna see Fultz rot there.

Back
Top Bottom