The NBA Draft Thread

The draft is fixed.

Why aren't we seeing the ping pong being picked
eyes.gif

What if the draft is fixed and mutumbo leaked the info, but now there will be a new team with the top pick to protect the league?

Ain no way the NBA is going to let flagship teams like the Laker or Celtics get this pick. I wouldn't be surpised if we see Simmons in purple and gold, and Ingram in Boston or vice versa.

Ain no way the NBA is going to let flagship teams like the Laker or Celtics get this pick. I wouldn't be surpised if we see Simmons in purple and gold, and Ingram in Boston or vice versa.
If this were the case LA and NY should have gotten 1/2 last year

Last edited:
The Knicks are cursed and will never win anything ever again so i understand why we dropped to 4th last season.

Zero problem with what Philly has been doing. It would be the ultimate irony if they land the #1 pick after Hinkie is gone.

Mark my words the Celtics are gone get th3 number one or two pick

Draft rigged. Boston big market that doesn't attract free agents. They up in coming team in east

Mark my words the Celtics are gone get th3 number one or two pick

Draft rigged. Boston big market that doesn't attract free agents. They up in coming team in east

The NT curse in 3....2....1 :smh:

Can everyone jump off the Celtics lottery bandwagon tonight :lol:

We ended up 5th in 2007 while having the best odds btw

Last edited:
Lakers will get the #1 pick. The league can't afford for the lakers to suck for too long.

Back
Top Bottom